Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fifa 11

edited July 2011 in General Charlton

Any lifers play it online on Xbox?

If so put your username on here and I'll add you and play you.  I must warn you, I am sh1t hot.

Comments

• Options
    Yep, bassmansam11.
  • Options
    yep

Marriott Gamer

let's see how shit hot you are!
  • Options
    is there an underscore between marriott and gamer?

i'm having a quiet one tonight i'll add people, and youve been warned, i am sh1t hot!!
  • Options
    nope, 
    just a space, and if you inbox me on here when you're ready,

im confident br7 ;)
  • Options
    Smids87 is my xbox tag

Love a bit of FIFA. On a bad run at the minute though.

Anyone else experience the game freezing then the oppo scoring. Is this a lag switch. Always happens when playing the French.
  • Options
    King Jack xX - Literally I am the king il whip anyone!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Level 37 online dont think anyone can beat me on here ;) Add me cafcross12 no capitals
  • Options
    mattbush896
  • Options
    All y'all are getting added and dispatched later, mark my words BR7 is lifers king of Fifa.
  • Options
    Hiitmann   
    lets see
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All y'all are getting added and dispatched later, mark my words BR7 is lifers king of Fifa.
    We'll see about that
  • Options

Add me on Majorosandthe3

Nobody will beat me with the mighty Le Mans FC or Schalke!

• Options
    I'm usually Chelsea, Man City or Man United.  Not into using Barca or Real to be honest, Anelka Torres Drogba up top on the game are unstoppable!
  • Options

My username is Chris P Bacon92

that is neither my name nor the the year I was born, was my brother who thought it was funny.

• Options
    you boys need to get out on a friday night ;)
  • Options
    oooO Adze Oooo unbeliavable tekkerz !!
  • Options
    my username is BraveFATBOY21 I'm usually man city
  • Options
    anyone who uses Madrid is a twat
  • Options
    I've heard Alan McCormack uses Madrid when he plays FIFA
  • Options
    nothing wrong with using madrid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nothing wrong with using madrid.
    Ronaldo is just too good for the game.
  • Options
    OpKz ScAaRrz or something like that I have lots of higher and lower cases I will beat any one with Charlton
  • Options
    you boys need to get out on a friday night ;)
    I'll be the first to admit a Friday night in at my age is sad, but I'm out on it from 2ish tomorrow and hitting Pacha up Victoria, so a night in is needed!

Anyways smids87 cheers for the add, and I've added cafcross12, hiitmann, king jack xX, majorosandthe3, marriott gamer.  Lets keep this thread as the official Fifa results and banter page.
  • Options
    who wants a game now then?  i would like to be first to say i beat bassmansam11 5-0 twice earlier.

:)
  • Options
    I've just added you, I'll play you in 5

• Options
    OpKz ScAaRrz or something like that I have lots of higher and lower cases I will beat any one with Charlton
    Hold my hands up, addickted for life just smashed me twice, 3-0 and 4-1!
  • Options
    I haven't added everyone on here but go to friends leagues and search for charlton life if you want to join the league with playoffs
  • Options
    beat br7 2-0 and had a good game with addickted ended 1-1 
    top of the league by my calling ;)
  • Options
    Not so fast Marriott I have a game in hand on you and that will probably be against BR7 Addick who has posted the results of our 'Friendlies' All ready 

But yes it was a good game Marriott which i grudgingly say you probably deserved to win   
  • Options
    to be honest i was unlucky to lose to marriott albeit by two goals, but i was thrashed well and truely by addickted.