Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jenkinson Own Goal Today

Comments

• oh dear poor jenks
  • what a finish!
  • Get him back on loan and play him as a striker!
  • The best own goals are usually fantastic finishes, no exception here.
  • This may seem igorant because I haven't seem him play much but how can he go from four (i think) league 1 games to premier league? Was he outstanding in those games? What am i missing?
  • Used wrong foot all that money and he can't kick with both feet should've used left foot
    Spot on.
  • This may seem igorant because I haven't seem him play much but how can he go from four (i think) league 1 games to premier league? Was he outstanding in those games? What am i missing?
    No, you're not missing anything. He's got potential and that's what they signed him for, not current ability.  I'd be shocked if he made a league appearance for Arsenal this season (or even the next 2 after that).
  • Great finish. You can't teach that
  • Quality finish.

No wonder Arsenal snapped him up.

Didn't think much of his celebration though.

• Sponsored links:

• It was only a friendly I know but surely another Arsenal player could've gone over to him and had a comforting word
  • 'It's a horror show for Jenkinson'.

That's hilarious.
  • It was only a friendly I know but surely another Arsenal player could've gone over to him and had a comforting word
    Just watched the youtube clip and thought exactly the same.
    It's Arsenal: what do you expect? Bloody Woolwich Rejects.

• Good way to start. Agent jenkison
  • What a beauty, bent it like Beckham
  • Cologne??

Smells more like teen spirit.
  • Cracking goal , never saw him do that in a Charlton shirt , my how standards have slipped at Arsenal.