Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Memorys of the 5th December 1992

I remember drinking in the Valley pub till after closing with a few people on here and a certain person throwing coins at the flat above the Valley cafe( not trying to smash anything just flicking them up as a drunken joke) as they were out there nut! I wonder if the person on here comes forward and admits it? That was a very drunken day!!!

Comments

• My mate lived in that flat above the Valley cafe on Church Lane and he had a party that night after the Pompey game. You sure you were throwing coins there? Not being funny but if you were there there was a good chance you would have got your head caved in!
  • I don't think he posts on here Terry. Don't think he's been to a game for a couple of years now either. (It wasn't me, if that's what you were thinking!)
  • I thought he posted on here?
    E-Cafc defo no party on then!
  • I remember sitting next to Portsmouth supporters far left of the West Stand. My old dad called one of them a "pratt".

Hope he doesn't post on here!!!
  • I Was in the swan.
    i only know this because glass half empty or falconwood1 posted a picture on here a few years ago.