Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options

Talking about Twitter:

“I’ve had some abuse come my way on there.

“One guy once said to me that I should die. I thought that was a bit harsh.”

Another example of our own Spanners. What the hell? How can anyone write that to him?

• Options
    i agree jimmy that is a disgrace to write that to him!! :-(
  • Options
    Disgraceful behaviour , do people leave their brains in the fridge?
  • Options
    As pointed out on another thread people that are so thick as to make comments like that won't ever realise they're wrong. Sounds like a decent level headed guy, would like nothing more than to see him come good for us.
  • Options
    Hopefully will break through this yr, always nice to see a youth product in the first team.
  • Options
    I doubt a comment like that had anything to with his footballing skills. 

• Options
    I hope the lad does well, I saw him at the Welling game, he was a bit nervous at first, but settled down, and more importantly he can play with both feet!!
  • Options
    He's right, that is a bit harsh! I think we should ban players from twitter.

He didn't look too bad against Welling, certainly is improving.
  • Options
    He's right, that is a bit harsh! I think we should ban players from twitter.

He didn't look too bad against Welling, certainly is improving.
    I disagree with banning players as it's not their fault and people like an insight into the lives of our squad.

The people that should be banned are the idiots that abuse them. The club should set up official channels for players to report abuse, and any "fan" found guilty should be banned from both Twitter and the Valley. Sadly, that's the only language our RossPerks types will understand.
  • Options
    You may be right Curb It but though he didn't specify the remark to us, I fear it was more than likely a knee-jerk reaction to his nervy capitulation when Shrewsbury made their comeback last season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully will break through this yr, always nice to see a youth product in the first team.
    Look at the thread on Wagstaff - there are people on here who don't think that matters. For the record, I agree with you.
  • Options
    Think "Yads" should name and shame this twat  keyboard warrior.
  • Options
    Look at the thread on Wagstaff - there are people on here who don't think that matters. For the record, I agree with you.
    That's not what people are saying. It's nice to have youth products in the first team, but it isn't relevant when assessing whether someone is a good player or not and whether they should be in the team.