Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Labourers Required

Anybody know anyone looking Labouring work in the Vauxhall area message me cheers

Comments

• Anybody know anyone looking Labouring work in the Vauxhall area message me cheers
    ...looking For....?

• Anybody know anyone looking Labouring work in the Vauxhall area message me cheers
    ...looking For....?

Well he wasn't going to ask for pedants on here in case he was overwhelmed : - )
  • Well... I Do Apologise:

"Anybody know anyone looking....Labouring work......"

People who are "looking" for work, or people who live in..............

Ah, Sod It: I can't be bothered.................
  • Sorry Henry but I am with MOG.  I couldn't make out if he was looking for labourers (as an employer) or looking for labouring work for him/herself (one must be diverse these days.)
  • Sorry Henry but I am with MOG.  I couldn't make out if he was looking for labourers (as an employer) or looking for labouring work for him/herself (one must be diverse these days.)
    ha ha , Dyer being labelled as "herself" , love it
  • I would of loved to take a labourers job over the summer holidays, unfortunately I live near Bexleyheath so your destination is a bit far I would be guessing.
  • Why not look into it instead of guessing you cant get there??? ?????
  • I would of loved to take a labourers job over the summer holidays, unfortunately I live near Bexleyheath so your destination is a bit far I would be guessing.
    30 mins on the train and then a short bus ride (2miles).
  • Was I the only one to think this was a thread looking for Labradors?
  • Vauxhall is on the tube
  • Sponsored links:

• Vauxhall is one stop on the mainline down from Waterloo.
  • I was looking for sorry for the confusion
  • looking for work or looking to employ a labourer? 

sort it out you melt
  • Looking for labourers for a job of ours at vauxhall

• Sorry mate cant inbox you from work even though i can read them, the answer to your question is yes he has what else do you need to know or inbox me some details

Cheers

• Bugger!! Can't speak Polish.
  • need any Carpet-fitters ?
    Need any carpet fitters?

;-)
    Fitters,no. Munchers, maybe