Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

British Pink Floyd Tickets 02 Arena

I am getting tickets for the above in the morning for £10 if anyone is interested?

They are for next Tuesday 2nd August

The top tier is not open for this event so it will be lower tier or floor seating.

Tickets for this show are going for £31

Let me know ASAP as I will know how many tickets to order?

Comments

• Options
    i think ill take two Terry.  Doubt ian will go but im sure i can find someone who will. thanks.
  • Options

No problem B

I will be in touch tomorrow x

• Options

I am getting tickets for the above in the morning for £10 if anyone is interested?

Is the old printing press up and running again now then?
  • Options
    Two for me please
  • Options
    british pink floyd?

I thought pink floyd were british?
  • Options

T.C.E

I will be in touch mate.

• Options

T.C.E

I will be in touch mate.

Thanks Terry.
  • Options
    Youtube clips look good - amazing rendition of Pigs - better musically than the Floyd tbh!!

• Options
    Gone a bit silent?
  • Options
    Hi guys I have the tickets now!
    B are you in the city today?
    TCE if you can whisper me your details we can arrange a meet.
    Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    im in the city every day.  Ill message you.

• Options
    british pink floyd?

I thought pink floyd were british?

There was an Australian Pink Floyd show and this is the British version of it.

The EDL, English Democrats and other jingoistic nutters are campaigning for it to be called the English Pink Floyd show.  

• Options
    BDLBDL
    edited July 2011
    British Pink Floyd is actually the version of the Australian Pink Floyd Show that toured the states. There was a split in the camp last year with the Aussies going off to different management and the rest of them left behind formed the British Pink Floyd show.

Saw the Aussies numerous times and will be at the O2 on Tuesday night, having paid the full ticket price grrrrrrr.

For those Floyd aficionados amongst us, they are performing Echoes at the O2 and have a choir of local children singing ABITW.
  • Options

Sorry pal!!

lol

• Options

Sorry pal!!

lol

No problem, just my luck!!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    British Pink Floyd is actually the version of the Australian Pink Floyd Show that toured the states. There was a split in the camp last year with the Aussies going off to different management and the rest of them left behind formed the British Pink Floyd show.

Saw the Aussies numerous times and will be at the O2 on Tuesday night, having paid the full ticket price grrrrrrr.

For those Floyd aficionados amongst us, they are performing Echoes at the O2 and have a choir of local children singing ABITW.

Did you see me BDL?..................................up in the cheap seats ;)

My first vist to the o2 since couple of mates parked a JCB in the front doors and tried to borrow a  diamond from an exhibitition; )

I thought they got better as the night went on (although I'm not sure about the Saxaphone) but second half they had the place buzzing.

And although I was a bit disappointed they didnt play their old classic 'Bat out of Hell' all in all it was a good night ; )

Thanks for the tickets Terry........................Thanks again Curb_it & Ian

• Options
    Thought it was a great show, thoroughly enjoyed it and so did Little BDL at his very first concert.

Loved Comfortably numb and Echoes. Agree the second half was better.

Just about to watch the free DVD
  • Options
    Thought it was a great show, thoroughly enjoyed it and so did Little BDL at his very first concert.

Loved Comfortably numb and Echoes. Agree the second half was better.

Just about to watch the free DVD
    I had shamefully never even listened to a PF album until a mate after a boozy night out, played one of his collection. I borrowed his complete collection and loved them all.