Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I know everything has already been said on the other (couple of) thread(s), but I for one am happy with this.  Just hope his confidence isn't knocked.
  • Options
    I agree.  Gives us additional choice up front.  No doubt the 'boo boys' will also be happy - alas!
  • Options
    I agree.  Gives us additional choice up front.  No doubt the 'boo boys' will also be happy - alas!
    They already booed him onto the pitch tonight - twats!!!
  • Options
    They already booed him onto the pitch tonight - twats!!!
    Amazing!  :-(
  • Options
    I thought he got a pretty good reception when he came on. I didn't hear anyone booing him.

I'm also glad it looks like he's staying but let's not consider it a finished deal though. Many times deals have looked dead in the water only to re-surface.
  • Options
    Can someone confirm if he was really booed on? Absolutely ridiculous if so. Good news this
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Got booed warming up every game at the end of last season. Idiots in the West Lower actually shouting "f*** off to another club" at him as he warmed up. We need to report these c***ts and get them barred. Now we are in League 1 we need every ST we can get, but if - as hoped - we go up, they need to be banned so people who are not shitbrains can get their seats. So it is worth reporting them this season just so the club can put a stop on them renewing rather than an outright ban.
  • Options
    I despair at the people who come to The Valley. Anyway glad he's staying.
  • Options
    *some of
  • Options
    the simpletons booing would be the same people that if he left would be booooing him on his return

if you ever feel a bit depressed and have low self esteem get yourself down to the valley and you'll see you're not that bad off after all

freak show ! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got booed warming up every game at the end of last season. Idiots in the West Lower actually shouting "f*** off to another club" at him as he warmed up. We need to report these c***ts and get them barred. Now we are in League 1 we need every ST we can get, but if - as hoped - we go up, they need to be banned so people who are not shitbrains can get their seats. So it is worth reporting them this season just so the club can put a stop on them renewing rather than an outright ban.
    But the question is, Did you report them? It's all very well saying they should be reported yet sitting back and doing nothing constructive. I certainly wouldn't ignore it. Yeah, we need money from the sale of tickets but when you see what damage those few idiots do to morale which hard as it is to believe, could cost us points!

At the first sign of this, the club should eject them from that game with a warning that any repeat will result in a ban. They'd only have to do this a few times before people get the message. These "fans" are not much different (and in many cases, probably the same) as the keyboard warriors. They give it the big un but go home to be bitched by the wife (or in many cases mother). Fecking cowards.

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Were was the Booing did not hear a thing
  • Options
    As much as booing isn't helpful, you cannot ban fans from the stadium for doing it.

If you get that annoyed by it, why don't you ask the people why they're booing?
  • Options
    in the west stand towards the covered end halfway up i heard a booooo or two
  • Options

I saw JT and Ackworth down there booing.

• Options
    If only we could transfer a few of our fans...
  • Options
    hear hear BlackForestReds
  • Options
    yep, can confirm a few dickheads in C block in the West Stand booed him on.  Although they were moaning about pretty much everyone at some stage during the game
  • Options
    Oy !

I was in the lower west , i din't hear any booing cos i was shouting Benno , Benno , when he appeared.
  • Options
    Think we just have have to put up with the muppets who act like this. I had a bloke behind me who said we were piss poor
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i had a guy two rows back. slating bwp non stop branding him lazy and flash.
    bwp scored about 10 seconds after another verbal bashing
    guy was silent rest of game.
  • Options
    KentSportsNews reporting Gills intrest for a loan move for him, good luck their Scally.
  • Options
    yeah some people behind me were slating stephens and hayes!