Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What I want from the season.

edited July 2011 in General Charlton
1. Promotion

2. To be League Champions and People's cup winners. Double

3. To be League Champions, People's Cup and JPT Champions. Treble

4. To be League Champions, People's Cup, JPT and at least semi final of the F.A Cup and League Cup

5. All of 4 but winning one of the F.A and League Cups

6 All of the above as champions. That's 5
trophies and I believe that would be the most successful team in CAFC history...

Realistically however I will take 2, but no.1 is of most importance.

What do you think we will do? What do you want us to do?

Sadly though my instinct says we will lose in the playoffs. My instinct has never been right with CAFC.

Comments

• Options
    P.S I know 4,5 & 6 are most unlikely and just added for fun.
  • Options
    Just 1.
  • Options
  • Options

We will be out of all the Cup compititions before xmas - the only thing that matters is no. 1 on your list.

PROMOTION.

• Options
    Champions and no1 at worst Hopefully with an attacking flair and a rock solid defence. If not then Il take it any way it comes. Fill my boots with 14/1 for Champions and 9/2 promotion !
  • Options
    Just 1 will do. But I reserve the right to be annoyed when we get knocked out of the cups by lower league opposition!
  • Options
    Automatic - nothing more, nothing less.

Ralph you got a good deal at 14s? See the current odds below.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-one/winner
  • Options

i got mine at 14s just before they got shortened... chuffed

• Options
    5. I want European football next season
  • Options

1. i want to see good, flowing and attacking football.

2. i want to see a deficit chased down down even as match winds down and if we still lose I want to walk away and know that we played well.

3. I want to see a smile on the faces of the players not the grim sisyphisian struggle that watching Charlton has been over the last few years.

Get that right and promotion looks after itself.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

1. i want to see good, flowing and attacking football.

2. i want to see a deficit chased down down even as match winds down and if we still lose I want to walk away and know that we played well.

3. I want to see a smile on the faces of the players not the grim sisyphisian struggle that watching Charlton has been over the last few years.

Get that right and promotion looks after itself.

Exactly this.  Not sure if last year's efforts were sisyphisian though - mainly just futile.
  • Options
    Just promotion. If our B team or reserve team does well in the jpt then thats fine. I think we have a bye for the first leg of that anyway.
  • Options

Joe, yes I am a regular OddsChecker user. Took the 14/1 with BET365 and they matched my £150 deposit with another £150 so had all £300 on us in combination of Champions, Promotion, and even each way (In case we finish 3rd and lose play offs God forbid).   

• Options
    1. Promotion

2. To be League Champions and People's cup winners. Double

3. To be League Champions, People's Cup and JPT Champions. Treble

4. To be League Champions, People's Cup, JPT and at least semi final of the F.A Cup and League Cup

5. All of 4 but winning one of the F.A and League Cups

6 All of the above as champions. That's 5
    trophies and I believe that would be the most successful team in CAFC history...

Realistically however I will take 2, but no.1 is of most importance.

What do you think we will do? What do you want us to do?

Sadly though my instinct says we will lose in the playoffs. My instinct has never been right with CAFC.
    7 . 'Peoples Cup' Champions

Why not have just just this?
  • Options
    Didn't think it would appeal to many to just win that though i did mean to add it to option 1.