Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shameless

can there really be a family out there like the Gallagher's, or the McGuire's come to that. Top telly.

Comments

• Options
    Not my favourite programme in the world, but watchable.

I can confirm that there are loads of people like this in the Swale area from my time at working for the local Housing Association.
  • Options
    Saw the first episode of 'Benidorm' last week (Johnny Vegas etc.) - looksvery promising, if not a little embarassing for us brits. Made me laugh anyway
  • Options
    I've been a little disappointed with this series, okay but not a patch on before. I think my favourite characters are Sheila and Marty - and they have been written out .... to be replaced with the MacGuire cartoon-like family who I could do without to be honest.

Last night was excellent though- hopefully it can continue in that vein.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]can there really be a family out there like the Gallagher's, or the McGuire's come to that. Top telly.

you two look like a couple of poofs (as mickey and ian sit there in their pants on the bed during the day drinking a can of lager)

definately laughing out loud a lot more at this series with the next door neighbours. the irish dancing lessons? hilarious
  • Options
    was sad when sheila left, and loved kev and veronica too. they haven't even been mentioned for 3 weeks!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]can there really be a family out there like the Gallagher's, or the McGuire's come to that. Top telly.

you two look like a couple of poofs (as mickey and ian sit there in their pants on the bed during the day drinking a can of lager)

definately laughing out loud a lot more at this series with the next door neighbours. the irish dancing lessons? hilarious

it's all funny but cringe worthy at the same time.
  • Options
    kev and veronica are in prison in romania
  • Options
    Sheila and Marty are two of the most original, funny tv characters there has been. Been the best thing on the telly for a few years now.
  • Options
    Suz, that bit when when paddy comes in whilst those 2 were doing coke, erika was fast asleep on the sofa, and i larfed so loud she woke up all frightened! it was some of the funniest tele i seen in ages!

The maguires are the best tv family, i love that paddy, he is great!

And afka, i love sheila, just gutted she left, her voice is quality!
  • Options
    Not sure this series is as good as the last- mainly because of the absence of S&M (that's Sheila and Marty!)

still one of the very few programmes i make a concious effort watch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just watched new years day episode!
    imo still one of the best shows for years.
    frank gallagher rants are legendary.
  • Options
    Frank was and still is the best character on TV.

The second episode was hilarious too
  • Options
    I really hate mancs and this bag-o-s***e does nothing to help me change my mind
  • Options
    It was great, now a cartoon shadow of itself.
  • Options
    couldn't stay up late enough to watch the 2nd ep, but can't wait!!
  • Options
    Deffo familys like this a great watch