Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The moaners at The Valley

2»

Comments

• Not as sick and tired as i do

of the people who moan about the moaners who are moaning about the moaners who moan

Ultimately, there are just six degrees of separation between us and moaning at every person on the planet.

of the people who moan about the moaners who are moaning about the moaners who moan

Ultimately, there are just six degrees of separation between us and moaning at every person on the planet.
    Oh do stop going on about it!
    We get it already!
  • I can't stand people that moan constantly ..... why do they do it? how would they have coped in World War 2 with rationing ?

Fancy living in a 3rd world country with no food and no clean water , people are spoilt rotten in this country , and still think they're hard done by.

Better go now my backs hurting , its baking in here , and my washing machines broken down ;)

We get it already!
    No-one's going on - only you.
  • Why don't we put it to the board to create a "moaning stand" which can be for the regular moaners who have season tickets there, or for those who are just generally pissed off that day and want to shout at someone?

I'd suggest C block in the Jimmy Seed stand. :-)
    There was a "Moaners Corner" terrace at Woking on Saturday. The official name for it and everything! I agree we should have something similar. I'd be interested to know if the arseholes who moan about players at the Valley moan about everything else in their life, ie send back every restaurant meal they're served because one of the carrots is too hot/cold/short/long/lazy and so on. Or do they have the English "don't complain" attitude in the rest of their daily life, but somehow think football is a general vent for them to focus all their other bitterness on. I suspect the latter. The general impression I get of the moaners is it's not actually the players on the pitch they're upset about (given how irrational most of their complaints are, they're clearly hardly even watching the games). They're just abusing Benson, Francis et al as some kind of twisted payback for the fact that their boss keeps passing them over for promotion and they can't sexually satisfy their wife. IMHO.
    Very true. Of course we all moan and rant when things are shit, but some of these tools will moan at anything, a friendly with brand new players, even if we're winning matches.

And I guarantee you that most of 'em wouldn't all go to one spot if asked, cos I think many of em enjoy getting on people's tits and knowing people are forced to listen (similarly to above - at home, completely under the thumb and forced to listen to their wife's unhappy rantings etc - cause and effect lol!)
  • Try going Fulham, biggest moaners going and they are lucky they are where they are. All you hear is FUCKING MURPHY/PANTSIL YOU PRICK etc etc
  • I think most clubs have their fair share of idiots/moaners/optimists/pessimists in equal number.

We've had 5 years of constant disappointments, alot of the moaners have probably never heard of Wiggins/Hayes/Morrison/Green (I hadn't tbh!) before they were signed so nothing has changed for them, so until we start winning some games and are near the top then the moaners will slowly start getting drowned out...

We get it already!
    errr I was joking. And moaning
    Trust you were too

We get it already!
    errr I was joking. And moaning
    Trust you were too
    Oops sorry ;-)