Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Croydon Fight

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Sorry if this has been posted previously, but have only just heard that there was some trouble between Charlton and Palace in Croydon a couple of weeks ago.

Anyone aware of it?

Croydon fight

Comments

• Options
    didnt hear about this at all! its probably just a load of fabrication re it being between cafc and cpfc!
  • Options
    it certainly isnt fabrication.
    not that i know much about it but I did hear about it down the pub last week.
  • Options
    why do these stories have to be linked with football teams when the thugs involved are just moronic c***s
  • Options
    "I jumped in the car and rushed straight to Croydon."

Why??
  • Options
    It was probably just a typical bar punch-up.... and then the press found out they were both football fans... suddenly the fight then becomes 'football hooliganism'....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]It was probably just a typical bar punch-up.... and then the press found out they were both football fans... suddenly the fight then becomes 'football hooliganism'....[/quote]

exactly medders, thats what i meant by the fabrication part!
  • Options
    er no... but dont believe me.
  • Options
    It was arranged from what I've heard.
  • Options
    Why arrnage a tear up in an 80's themed bar... not wishing to make light of it but i have visions of a mob turning up in 'The Woolwich kit, Frankie says relax t shirts, headbands, luminus socks, snow washed denim and converse allstars
  • Options
    Did B-Mob use to dress like that :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LOL,

and hitting each other over the heads with Skateboards before trying to bounce away on a space hopper !
  • Options
    I don't think any of us know enough about this to comment
  • Options
    Nah Ketman... they used to wear CAFC deely boppers.
  • Options
    LOL!

Shell suits and bubble perms. Doing the off as fast as their Nike swish can carry them!!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: red_87[/cite]I don't think any of us know enough about this to comment

But that's what a MB is all about. Adding you comments and opinions, however uninformed they may be.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: red_87[/cite]I don't think any of us know enough about this to comment

so why are you ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

so why are you ?

Touche