Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SQUAD NUMBERS

Comments

• Options
    I've heard Bover will be number 21, can anyone confirm this?
    No. Shirt 21 will be issued to Izquierdo. This is a stonewall fact!
  • Options
    mambo is no. 15
  • Options
    Anyone know what number Bover is?

I find the club's secrecy on this amazing. Someone out there must know surely?
  • Options
    Mambo has just tweeted "numbers change #poor",

Assume the squad have been told.
  • Options
    I've heard it's somewhere between 20 and 22 but cannot be certain
  • Options
    ruben bover has confimed on facebook he will be number 21 in honour of this good friend bessone! i have him as a friend on there
  • Options
    Thanks uie2, think you might have a scoop there.

: - )
  • Options
    thanks henry! :-)
  • Options
    Mambo has just tweeted "numbers change #poor",

Assume the squad have been told.
    Guessing he's missed out on 5 then...!
  • Options
    whos is number 16 this year ??? any players been wearing it during preseason ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So, if Bover has really got 21, what number has Izquierdo got then? thought he was getting 21. :-/
  • Options
    Bover and Izquierdo will share it. Shows how tight money really is at the Club. : - (
  • Options
    think it was this bover fella innocently walking around millwall ground after the match in tracksuit and flip flops oblivious to his potential danger !
  • Options
    ruben bover has confimed on facebook he will be number 21 in honour of this good friend bessone! i have him as a friend on there
    As Henry would say, I'll believe it when I see it on the OS
  • Options
    Don't really mind who has what number other than Henry Jnr has a new away shirt with "HAYES" on the back and he wants Paul Hayes' number added.  As it cost £3 per digit I hope PH is number 9 or below.

And £1.50 per letter.

That mean Bover - Izquierdo 21, including hyphen, would set you back £28.50.

Bargain I say
  • Options
    Don't really mind who has what number other than Henry Jnr has a new away shirt with "HAYES" on the back and he wants Paul Hayes' number added.  As it cost £3 per digit I hope PH is number 9 or below.

And £1.50 per letter.

That mean Bover - Izquierdo 21, including hyphen, would set you back £28.50.

Bargain I say
    Some years ago a Man U fan at work was bemoaning buying his son the goalkeepers kit and paying for the name - I said "What's the problem - your surname is Lee?", to which he replied "He doesn't want 'Lee' you idiot, he want's 'Schmeichel'!".
  • Options
    Hearing a rumour that Bover is about to be released from his contract for giving valuable team information away on Twitter - apparently he tweeted his shirt number before they were announced. Can anyone confirm?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Hearing a rumour that Bover is about to be released from his contract for giving valuable team information away on Twitter - apparently he tweeted his shirt number before they were announced. Can anyone confirm?
    No mention of him tweeting his shirt number on CL.  If he had I'm sure someone would have posted it.
  • Options
    they won't release him for that. it'd be stupid on clubs part.
  • Options
    I did hear from a club insider that he would have a squad number in the twenties and it would include a 1. Apart from that I have no idea?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'Puts cynical hat on' - I reckon we could see wholesale changes as we are keeping the home shirt from last season and the club could profit from the situaltion. For example should Waggy move to 11, Jackson to 6, Solly to 2, BWP to 23 etc all the little kiddies would want a new shirt with the updated numbers on.
  • Options

If anything he will receive a small fine, being released for that would be pathetic!

• Options
    Just found out who will wear number 21 this season.

Whisper me if you want to know. I really don't want to be giving that sort of information out on this site.

In fact can we make this thread Members Only?
  • Options

Whisper me if you want to know. I really don't want to be giving that sort of information out on this site.

Source?
  • Options
    Think it was  joke marriot ;-)
  • Options

If anything he will receive a small fine, being released for that would be pathetic!

some people are like cows standing in a field, watching things fly over their head..............WHOOOOOOOSH!!!

:-0
  • Options

Source?
    Twitter. It's Bover.

This is a whisper....right?
  • Options

some people are like cows standing in a field, watching things fly over their head..............WHOOOOOOOSH!!!

:-0
    Ey?
  • Options
    I rest my case sir. ;-)
  • Options
    Very good, bravo!