Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

World Cup 2014 Draw

Group I: Spain, France, Belarus, Georgia, Finland
Group H: ENGLAND, Montenegro, Ukraine, Poland, Moldova, San Marino
Group G: Greece, Slovakia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Lithuania, Latvia, Lichtenstein
Group F: Portugal, Russia, Israel, NORTHERN IRELAND, Azerbaijan, Luxembourg
Group E: Norway, Slovenia, Switzerland, Albania, Cyprus, Iceland.
Group D:Netherlands, Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Estonia, Andorra.
Group C: Germamy, Sweden, Republic of Ireland, Austria, Faroe Islands, Kazakhstan.
Group B: Italy, Denmark, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Armenia, Malta.
Group A: Croatia, Serbia, Belgium, SCOTLAND, Macedonia, WALES

Group I is the one that sticks out. Looks like France wont qualify. Group B looks tough.

England get a decent draw considering it was 50/50 for them to be in Frances group.

Comments

• England will somehow loose to san marino and make it nail biting for us. There are some though groups in there though   
  • Could have been a lot worse.  Scotland have a good group that they might just get a play off place if they play at the top of their game. Groups I & C are very tough.
  • World Cup holders should not have to qualify!
  • H looks one of the easier groups, except that I never like to see us drawn with Poland.  B and D look tough to me.
  • group A .. the Battle of the Balkans and a sub-plot battle of the British Celts
  • Macedonia, Croatia and Serbia together. Nice
    Group F covers the most milage.
    Glad we avoided France, as much as I would like to play them.

• From an attending england fan's perspecrive, san marino aside whixh is a bonus when we will never draw italy that group is a shame. Moldova is ok but ukraine we had in 2009 and have Euros, Poland we have Euros, Monte we have now. Big disappointment.
  • Ukraine, Poland and Montenegro are all hard places to win at, reckon our group will be a lot tougher than we think. I would have preferred to be in Groups E or G
  • I wish I could get excited about this. I've got too used to seeing donkeys slip on banana skins
  • It's mad how good a team Montenegro are for a country with a population of only 625,266. Probably the most Eastern group we've ever had and tickets aren't going to be easy to obtain.
  • Sponsored links:

• England will steam through qualification, get all our hopes up that this could finally be our tournament, we all run out and fill our trolley's with any old tat that has a St George cross on it, only to yet again be let down by a bunch of prima donna toss-pots who are more interested in tweeting and roasting.

So please excuse me if i don't get over excited. 
  • Apart from group E  I think we have been placed in the best group tbf. 
  • Apart from group E  I think we have been placed in the best group tbf. 
    Would have absolutely loved to be in that group
  • norway seeded but france werent. the madness of fifa continues.