Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Spain

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Predictions for tonights game,only from those who can be bovverd to watch.Thanx to all the anti English comments as it prompted me to back Gerrard to score 1st and England to win 2-0 :-)

Comments

• Options
    Shitty 0-0 draw. England might be crap at the minute, but Spain are even worse. I ain't even gonna bother watching it
  • Options
    2-1 England
  • Options
    Is this a valid thread? It doesn't appear to have Valley Gold in the title.
  • Options
    1-3 to Spain
  • Options
    lol sco,yeh its valid fella.
    Leroy,what part of the "only if your bovverd to watch didn't you understand?
  • Options
    Mate - I don't read posts fully, never have.

i just saw the title and jumped straight in, feet first
  • Options
    No probs,thats cool fella,watch the game n get behind the boys.
  • Options
    putting money on spain to win.going for 1-0 to them.
  • Options
    God do i love an optomist
  • Options
    Which boys? I'm half dago - my loyalties are divided between one shower of shite in white, and another lot in red and yellow!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol,hope 4 a draw then fella
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]putting money on spain to win.going for 1-0 to them.

I hope you did what you said mate....

England were sh*te again. Can't believe I just sat through 90 mins of that!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    "England were sh*te again. Can't believe I just sat through 90 mins of that!"

And that was with a reasonably strong side with quite a few first team regulars and you know they'll be picked for the next game and the one after that and so on.

According to the Fifa world rankings England are #6.

When did we last beat a team in the top #10 -in a competitive match? Argentina was in a pre WC friendly...
    http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/statistics/index/0,2548,All-Jan-2007,00.html
  • Options
    ok guys i take it all back,wot a load of b****x that was.
  • Options
    I lost interest and drifted off - how did Barton play when he came on, after all the comments he made?

A mate of mine summed it up perfectly when he said that Steve McClaren had all the authority of a supply teacher...
  • Options
    P.Neville shite
    S.W.Phillips shite
    K.Dyer shite
  • Options
    I saw Barton come on, I saw him make a couple of rash challenges.... but apart from that...
  • Options
    Same old same old very boring!
    Bring back the home internationals!Scotland,Ireland both lots!woops and wales lower case as well!
    At least we would get a buzz out off that!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]putting money on spain to win.going for 1-0 to them.
    easy money
  • Options
    took the win only,not the score.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]took the win only,not the score.
    ul wp
  • Options
    Bit like watching Charlton under Dear Old Uncle Les Reed.........spasmodic huffing and puffing, but virtually no creativity or clear chances made. And then a weak defensive header to set up their winner.
  • Options
    As long as Crouch has got a hole in his arse he will never be an International player FACT.. LOCKED ON ...SIMON SAYS & whatever muther funking thing means the same as that.!

England including Crouch = One Dimensional Long ball game....CRAP
  • Options
    crouch aint a loan striker I'm afraid, bit like Big Bent aint. McLaren is pretty clueless clone of Sven without the track record.

So who shoud/will he be replaced with is the question?