Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Instant Jackpot

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Checked my ticket last night on club web site from Chelsea game and found to my absolute delight that I have won £1590!

So for the dart board clique who do know me in the Oak there will be a drink for you all at the WHU game (that's about 20 or so) and anyone else who wishes to say hello from this board can have one too.

Also won a fiver on the lottery too

Comments

• Options
    Well done,I don't know you and won't ponce a beer,but it's nice to know a Lifer has won.
  • Options
    Nice one Kev, pop over to netaddicks and ask all them too, I'm sure all my 'friends' will take you up on the offer! ;-)
  • Options
    well done mate. I always thought you were a decent bloke from looking at your posts mines a carlsberg fella.
    just joking.
    well done.
  • Options
    Well done Kev!

They do say that money goes to money :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Well done Lats! I was 3 off a winning number (3903).... Close call.

In all the years Ive been doing it Ive only ever won a signed football from the 94/95 season. Ive still got it hoping that at some time the likes of Leaburn's signature will be worth a mint!
  • Options
    Congrats - you must be well pleased.
    Now, it really must be about time my Valley Gold came up - whoops, sorry to swear!
  • Options
    Congrats fella
  • Options
    I'd be happier if you bought down some of your 'stock'.

Well done Kev.
  • Options
    I had 3901.
  • Options
    Congrats Lats... couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke - crawl crawl...

vodka slim. make it a large one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully you didn't buy it from our mate Irish Martin or he'll be on your case for a percentage!
  • Options
    lol,he'll want at least half of the money and a pint
  • Options
    Not from Irish Martin, from a blonde at the top of the stairs in north upper by block h & J.
    I think Martin sells in the lower north?
  • Options
    Lucky then
  • Options
    I know the 1,i sit up ther,its more a proxide blond than a natural 1
  • Options
    Would that mean she is more stupid?
  • Options
    lol no naturals are thicker
  • Options
    I won (shared with a friend) £2k on Instant Jackpot, News Year Day (year?)

To top it off we beat Arsenal 1-0 Jonhansson (header) they missed a penalty too, happy days....

My mate to got to go on the pitch (it was his ticket) and pick up the cheque at half time, don't think they do that anymore.
  • Options
    My dad also got to go on the pitch n collect £1500,several years back we lost on the night 4-1 to The Yids.The best thing that night was not winning the money,it was when Jose Dominguez scored 4 them and a stupid yid jumped outta the East stand to celebrate.When tryin to get back in the East a Charlton fan came tearing down and punched him straight between the eyes,QUALITY.
  • Options
    Congrats Kev - will you be in the Oak before or after the WHU game (or both!)?? Mines a pint of Best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    congratulations kev!
  • Options
    I should have said congratulations too!
  • Options
    guinnessaddick & ns_eb_rj_s?

You guys know Martin? Havent seen him for ages. He and his missus (Lisa?) used to sit behind me in the Covered End. Top bloke.

Say Hi to him from me will ya
  • Options
    i know him too,his wife is called Liz
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited February 2007
    Just goes to prove no one listens to me - ho hum!

Congrats BTW - Always remember when BC won it - god I couldn't shut him up.
  • Options
    Liz thats it!
  • Options
    It was the little blonde in the upper north purchased about 2.55pmish, we must all have left the Oak at about the same time...... Jackpot tickets only a pound

So I say to the person behind the bar on the 24th can I have 10 pints of Pride, 10 pints of Stella, A vodka slim and a pint of Guinness, just for starters, that should occupy them for an hour

Plan to be in the Oak before and after

BDL I remember BC being very elated too especially given the season he hasd just had!
  • Options
    Lats - was good to see you at the Chelsea game, long time no see.... let's not leave it so long next time eh? How about next Saturday?

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Latimer[/cite]So I say to the person behind the bar on the 24th can I have 10 pints of Pride, 10 pints of Stella, A vodka slim and a pint of Guinness

Thats Curb_It and Suze sorted then!!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    i hadn't asked for a drink...just seeing kev on saturday week will be prize enough.....