Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

soho snowball fight 12pm

any soho workers fancy a snowball fight at 12pm today my work collegues are heading to soho square for a snowball ruck

see ya there!

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2007
    surely you don't want to ruin the pretty scene Suze. ;-)
  • Options
    i was itching to get out the back garden today to walk in all the untrodden snow and make my own footprints!

made sure at the station i walked on the all the white crunchy bits!!!!
  • Options
    Did you win?
  • Options
    Girls can't win snowball fights have you seen the way they throw a ball
  • Options
    He's right, the swinging action is all wrong.
  • Options
    Yes, I have seen the way a girl throws a ball, but I assumed her arm was too tired to chuck it properly after ripping it off of me for annoying her.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]He's right, the swinging action is all wrong.

Enough about your "all inclusive" holiday, Kets - back to the snowball fight.
  • Options
    it was cancelled by a boy because it was raining. rubbish *folds arms and sulks*
  • Options
    quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Girls can't win snowball fights have you seen the way they throw a ball[/quote]

Sorry Suz couldn't resist
  • Options
    SKYSPORTS News ******* LATEST *******

Rain stops Play at Crucial Snow Ball Fight at Soho Square..................................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SKY SPORTS NEWS 'understands' that the Charlton snow ball fight in Soho Square was cancelled, following chief organiser Suzi Sausage being spotted on a tube to Upton Park.

Whether the promise of all-year round snow in Iceland has been promised to Miss Sausage as part of the package to switch support, has yet to be clarified, but it would appear to be the latest attempt by West Ham Manager Alan Curbishley to unsettle his former club.

*Andy Burton, 8/2/2007
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Girls can't win snowball fights have you seen the way they throw a ball

if i meet you, i'll throw something at you and see if you still feel the same :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]SKYSPORTS News ******* LATEST *******

Rain stops Play at Crucial Snow Ball Fight at Soho Square..................................
    We need a ticker going across the bottom of the site!

LookOut - I expect to see one by this time tomorrow! ;o)

Actually, on a serious note, I believe this can be dome relatively easily - but would we really want the dross that SSN broadcasts cluttering-up our lovely litle forum?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Girls can't win snowball fights have you seen the way they throw a ball

if i meet you, i'll throw something at you and see if you still feel the same :-)

Mate you better watch out. Those Mince Pies will be like lumps of coal by now
  • Options
    I don't think women should be allowed in football grounds until they have mastered the art of cooking,otherwise that will be two things they know nothing about.
  • Options
    christ, you are really heading for trouble you keep carrying on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]christ, you are really heading for trouble you keep carrying on.

lol
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited February 2007
    Goodbye Steve, Goodbye Steve
    We were saying goodbye to our Steve.
    And as we were saying goodbye to our Steve
    We were saying goodbye to our Steve.

Perhaps your should change your ID to notreallyinthenorthstandifsoozisaboutsteve?
  • Options
    As long as he does not mention Ironing he might get away with it ...!
  • Options
    tongue in cheek,suz tongue in cheek
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]As long as he does not mention Ironing he might get away with it ...!

I dont iron anything. fools job. when you wash something hang it up. no need to iron.
  • Options
    Got to tell ya I do all the ironing in my house (3 bloody kids) but a nice bottle of red makes it a lot easier.
  • Options
    as long as its you that washes n hangs it up,thats cool
  • Options
    multitasking? you sure you're male?
    drinking and doing a chore. well i must say i am shocked.
  • Options
    Most blokes can multi task Suzi, for example taking a dump & reading the paper..!
  • Options
    i know soon i'll be cooking,hoovering,moaning and talking a load of rubbish about football,but then again i would need a sex change to do all that.
  • Options
    I have to be multitasked otherwise nothing would get done
  • Options
    lol northstandsteve
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Most blokes can multi task Suzi, for example taking a dump & reading the paper..!

i'm sure if we measured it and analysed it completely, concentration would lapse whilst things were commencing! thats the nicest way to put it. and i'm eating a chocolate moose.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2007
    quality sooz, very well put