Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Today's Hate List....

I'll start off todays' one.

The Pr*ck in the Chelsea Tractor who decided to shower me in slush driving his X5 at about 40 miles an hour about a foot away from me whilst I was clearing the snow from my car (I am About 100 yards from a school). Everyone else was driving at about 15mph, not that man f***ing p****. This is one of the reasons why I NEVER give way to any Chelsea Tractors on the road, cos they are the most inconsiderate drivers on the road FACT !

Comments

• Options
    chris moyles is mine! Everyday. his voice is like sandpaper to the brain!
  • Options
    Mine has to be Steve Mclaren
  • Options
    Just been to Tesco's. Self service is great aprt from that stupid voice.....

" Please place item in the bagging area"

I have.

"Please place item in the bagging area"

I HAVE!!

"Unexpected item in the bagging area"

SHUT UP!!!!!!
  • Options
    Totally right Ketman.

I live west, X5's and the like didn't/don't let anyone out at junctions and it's turned completely now because, everyone lets anything and anyone go, EXCEPT the chelsea tractor.

And now they are whinging that the resale values are falling!!!

:-)
  • Options
    england friendlies.......FACT
  • Options
    Middle lane drivers on motorways, more so if they are Chelsea Tractors.
  • Options
    hr departments
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]hr departments

HR, a Govt scheme for unemployable people
  • Options
    My Kitten!!!! just sat on my lap looking all friendly. Then it got off and i noticed that there was a piece off kitty litter on my leg with a bit of poo on it!!!!! VERMIN!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]My Kitten!!!! just sat on my lap looking all friendly. Then it got off and i noticed that there was a piece off kitty litter on my leg with a bit of poo on it!!!!! VERMIN!!

You think thats bad.

My 4 month old kitten decided to jump on to the bed last night. Looking all cute and playful I decided to let him on for a few mins whilst the FPO took off her war paint.

Anyway gets shooed off after a few mins only to find out that the little twat had wiped his shitty arse all over the fresh white bed sheets. So not only did I have to change them at 11.30 but also got a bollocking from the aforementioned FPO for letting the kitten onto the bed in the 1st place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People who think all 4x4s are 6 litre petrol guzzling Chelsea tractors, and treat them differently from other motorists..

:D

(mine's is 2 litre diesel)

Seriously though since switching from and MGF to a Freelander Sport I have noticed people treat you quite differently, cut you up a lot, are discourteous, etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan

Anyway gets shooed off after a few mins only to find out that the little twat had wiped his shitty arse all over the fresh white bed sheets. So not only did I have to change them at 11.30 but also got a bollocking from the aforementioned FPO for letting the kitten onto the bed in the 1st place.

LOL! I relate to your pain. Isn't cat shite the worst smell you could possibly imagine.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]People who think all 4x4s are 6 litre petrol guzzling Chelsea tractors, and treat them differently from other motorists..

:D

(mine's is 2 litre diesel)

Seriously though since switching from and MGF to a Freelander Sport I have noticed people treat you quite differently, cut you up a lot, are discourteous, etc

Razil mate it's got naff all to do with them being Gallon Guzzlers. It's more to do with the fact that most (not all) think that they own the road, people cannot actually drive the bloody things, take about 15 minutes to park them, park them in the middle of the road on a school run, drive them piss poorly in general, oh & drench me in slush in the mornings ..!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan

Anyway gets shooed off after a few mins only to find out that the little twat had wiped his shitty arse all over the fresh white bed sheets. So not only did I have to change them at 11.30 but also got a bollocking from the aforementioned FPO for letting the kitten onto the bed in the 1st place.[/cite]
    [cite]

LOL! I relate to your pain. Isn't cat shite the worst smell you could possibly imagine.[/cite]

What till you have kids mate. Newborn baby poo is the vilest smell in the World ever... FACT!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    in that case I fully understand. Was having a tough time parking mine at first, then a mate said he just bumps his up on to the curb and down again to park it.....

: )

Funny how people treat you differently though. Had some bloke in a small car (a nova I think) trying to force in front of me from the slow lane last night even though I was caning it, with no space whatever to do so..
  • Options
    I think there is a campaign to get them off the streets, not sure who runs it but I know the bloke on Talksport mid mornings is always slagging them off. I am always a reasonable driver apart form when I see one of them things. I will have a real problem when I see a Charlton badge in one of them, do I begrudgingly let them out ?
  • Options
    Ha ha, look out for me then I have two stickers... pot holes and speed bumps made me do it!
  • Options
    Public transport.

When i have to use it it is pants.

Someone please make a all terrain motorbike that I can do the knowledge on.
  • Options
    No

You're all wrong.

The vilest smell in the world is partially cat shit.

The TRUE vilest smell in the world is cat shit, mixed with cat vomit (as I know to my cost after one of mine was ill the other week and vomited so strong that he followed through on the fornt room floor...) Took 45 minutes to clean it all up - and this was at 2 o clock in the morning.

I wanted to strangle him, but the poor little sod looked so ill I didn't have the heart.
  • Options
    People who stand next to you in shops, so you feel you should move on.

Also, people who are in the way of the section you want to look at in shops..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not a cat person and mostly for the reason of their rectums kicking up such a stink that would make satan curl his nose up
  • Options
    Mine is Windows XP

I want to do some system thing on my computer

Windows: "Warning doing this may damage your computer/blow it up. Do you still want to do this?"

Me: "yes I f*cking well do otherwise I wouldn't be trying it!"

Windows: "Are you sure?"

Me "Yesssssssssss and f*ck right off Bill F*cking Gates and leave me alone!!!"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! God I find it irritating!!!

Early grave threatens. :-(

Signs up to anger management course!!

:-)
  • Options
    Heartbeat
  • Options
    male chauvinists called northstandsteve
  • Options
    i've been waiting for that for the last hour,what took you so long,was you doing the washing up.
  • Options
    posters who post under different names (not on this site that I am aware of)

get a life you sad barstewards
  • Options
    She was doing a crochet of the pretty snow scenes this morning ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i've been waiting for that for the last hour,what took you so long,was you doing the washing up.

use your loaf steve, i'm at a pc, water and electricals don't go together.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]She was doing a crochet of the pretty snow scenes this morning ;-)

i wasn't, but i might do tonight!
  • Options
    Cmon fella's give the lady a break