Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blonde, Brunette or Ginger!

Make Your Choice Boys

Comments

• Options
    I've only ever been out with Brunette's and they have been far more intelligent than me.
  • Options
    my wife got black hair so what does that come under?

been out with a ginger before about 1988 whe i worked at sainsbury's, and to be fair she was fiery sort if you know what i mean.
  • Options
    Categorie????

Married to auburn haired. Most of my previous bird have been brunettes though.
    Love a blonde I'm sure.
  • Options
    mines blonde,that probably explains y shes stupid enuf to be wiv me.
  • Options
    i don't seem to have a preference as i've found that most women don't like me, regardless of their hair colour....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]I've only ever been out with Brunette's and they have been far more intelligent than me.

Thats not that difficult tho is it? :-)
  • Options
    Have always loved a red-head (ladies only - sorry Ollie!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]I've only ever been out with Brunette's and they have been far more intelligent than me.

Thats not that difficult tho is it? :-)

I do have a GCSE in PE!
  • Options
    all the girls i went out with were blonde/dyed blonde ...my wife is brunette tho
  • Options
    Never had a blonde Doris only a brunette and a red head.Wouldn't mind all 3 together though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol,me too come to think of it.Thank fcuk 4 Mr Iredale
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    ..all of the above preferably simultaneously (doh, someone beat me to it).

If I have to choose then Brunettes win.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]lol,me too come to think of it.Thank fcuk 4 Mr Iredale

I see Mr Smyrk a few weeks ago down the walley, he was in the lower. Didn't look any different.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i don't seem to have a preference as i've found that most women don't like me, regardless of their hair colour....

That did make me snigger smudge.

For me any woman would do right now Pink Candy Floss coloured hair even wanted. Although personal preference is definately a Brunette.
  • Options
    Brunette or Redhead

Never liked blondes - though i hear they speak highly of me...
  • Options
    He's just being modest, we know it aint true..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i don't seem to have a preference as i've found that most women don't like me, regardless of their hair colour....

Why just mention the women? ;-)
  • Options
    Brunettes - Ingrid and Lady Irving.

Red Heads are cool as well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/Red Heads are cool as well
    Thanks Henry!!
  • Options
    dark haired for me. the misses has black hair. never been out with a blonde. too late if i've missed out. 17 years with current partner. just thought of new thread.!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My wife is brunette but I really don't mind what colour
  • Options
    some say blondes have more fun...i say let the good times roll...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Red Heads are cool as well

you had to say this henry, or ya no ol mrs mcs wouldn't be pleased!
  • Options
    Personally I love a sort of grey shade of silver. :-(
  • Options
    Blue rinse
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Personally I love a sort of grey shade of silver. :-(

You would should pair up with ooohaaah then!! Skinny roast and all that!! ha ha ha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Personally I love a sort of grey shade of silver. :-(

You would should pair up with ooohaaah then!! Skinny roast and all that!! ha ha ha

ha ha, i heard ooooh aaaah works as a decorator! lol
  • Options
    Been with a ginger, never again for reasons that just could not be posted on here. Wife is a Brunette, love a blonde to look at...
  • Options
    I'm not fussy.
  • Options
    Always prefered dark hair and darker latin type skin as well. Have to say that a really beautiful blonde is unbeatable though.

Far more important however is the person underneath.