Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Scunthorpe Match Thread

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    We would be top if MK Dons didn't score 6 today!
  • Options
    right that's it

MKDons top we are 2nd
  • Options

Powell should have made a sub much earlier!

• Options
    thanks for updates! shame
  • Options
    The stats suggest we were out played. Was this the case?
  • Options
    bit gutted, but early days
  • Options
    Charlton seem to fall asleep at 2-0. That and not getting a third. Scunthorpe bringing on Canavan seemed to make a difference. Not defending properly from set pieces. Not closing the game out from 2-0 at 74 mins is very disappointing. Typical Charlton though eh ? Very rarely can they do things the easy way. Always putting the supporters through the mill.
  • Options
    gutted today
  • Options
    Big disappointment after 2-0 lead. Something seemed wrong today. Seemed like we never got going throughout the match. Hope Powell saw the problem and can fix it. 

Thanks for the updates Lancashire Lad; much appreciated. 
  • Options
    I'm ok with this. You can't win 'em all and the monkey is off our back of not having dropped a point. Scunny are a good team and won't be near the bottom for long.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This game reminds me of that Norwich away a few years ago when they got that late goal. Hope we respond well to this.
  • Options
    I reckon were bounce back with beating Bury, what sickens me is that nonsense of a club Mk Dons at the top
  • Options
    Seems to bit of same old,same old.Hope Im wrong.
  • Options
    Big disappointment after 2-0 lead. Something seemed wrong today. Seemed like we never got going throughout the match. Hope Powell saw the problem and can fix it.

Didn't know she was getting involved at the Valley. the backroom team. That's two ex-England players at the club. lol
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Sounds like a fair result given the way we played. Still,very disappointed that we didnt see the game out at 2-0 up. As Powel said,lets not get too down with the lows and not get too up with the highs,an even keel is whats required. We arent going to win every game,its a marathon,not a sprint :)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!