Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Royals Match Thread

edited August 2011 in General Charlton
Match thread stuff as usual....anyone need updates?

Comments

• Options
    I'll get teams as soon as I can
  • Options
    hope the wedding went well, glad you're back to do this I had problems on Saturday as it took about 3 mins for each comment to reach the screen. I'll do league cup scores if you want.
  • Options
    Hamer, Francis, Hughes, Mambo, Doherty; Green, Bover Izquierdo, Pritchard, Evina; Euell, Benson 
  • Options
    Blimey! The stiffs.

All of them.
  • Options
    subs: Sullivan, Solly, Morrison, Wagstaff, Davisson, Warren, Popo (MW) 
  • Options
    hope the wedding went well, glad you're back to do this I had problems on Saturday as it took about 3 mins for each comment to reach the screen. I'll do league cup scores if you want.
    Ok mate, thanks....hope my connection holds out tonight as well!!.....wedding was ok.......just coudn't pick up scores in the church!!
  • Options
    that still looks a decent side .. let's hope it's as effective on turf as it looks on paper .. this is a great chance for the new boys to prove their worth and to put some pressure on what already looks like a settled first eleven
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    CP has rung the changes....more than I expected...Hughes is rumoured to be captian
  • Options
    No Green :( 
    Lets hope Bover gets a goal in front of the CE.
  • Options
    Green's in the team EastStand....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Green :( 
    Lets hope Bover gets a goal in front of the CE.
    Green is playing!!
  • Options
    Still no Alonso?
  • Options
    wonder what sort of team Reading are putting out
  • Options
    Ha! Oh yeah! Idiot. 
    I blame these new glasses. 
  • Options
    Still no Alonso?
    is he crocked?
  • Options
    Spot the missing player ..........Mr Alonso still doesn't seem to be ready yet. Any update on him?
  • Options
    A late switch in the Reading team as
    Bongani Khumalo plays and Alex Pearce drops to bench,wll get the full Reading taem as soon as I can
  • Options
    alonso where art thou?
  • Options
    Still no Alonso?
    is he crocked?
    Our Man in Havana
  • Options
    Reading: McCarthy, Cummings, Harte, Morrison, Pearce; Tabb, Howard, McAnuff(c), Obita; Church, Manset. Subs: Andersen, Mills, Khumalo, Gunnarsson, Karacan, Hunt

with i guess Pearce out for Khumalo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    on the OS CP said that Alonso was nearing full fitness, so I guess they won't risk him until fully fit, might play against Preston in the next round !
  • Options
    Thanks @Mike...I'm still waiting for the Royals team.
  • Options
    Anyone got anything on CAFC player yet....Royals side is braodcasting but nothing except silence from the addicks side?
  • Options
    Interested to see how Evina does at left wing. Should cause problems with his pace
  • Options
    reckon we will get stuffed looking at the sides
  • Options
    I think CP is right to rest the likes of BWP, Hayes, Jacko etal..........we need a good rresult at Bury on Saturday.
  • Options
    Player didn't start until about 10mins before KO last Saturday
  • Options
    Player didn't start until about 10mins before KO last Saturday
    Thanks LL.....must be a beeb thing I suppose....just wish we could have our own lads commentating as in the pre-season friendlies.....oh well!!
  • Options
    Anyone got anything on CAFC player yet....Royals side is braodcasting but nothing except silence from the addicks side?

still no player yet here
  • Options
    I've got The Reading side of player and they reckon that because of their result on Saturday..they are going to go for it..to prove a point......could be an intersting game....as they are also saying they expect a hard match but a win nonetheless!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!