Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Is a Reading report a bit like a book review? ;-)
  • Options
    Well, I would read the Reading report, but not when an ESPN ad comes blaring out at me, even when I close it down.  Sorry, News Shopper, but that is doing you no good at all.
  • Options
    Well, I would read the Reading report, but not when an ESPN ad comes blaring out at me, even when I close it down.  Sorry, News Shopper, but that is doing you no good at all.

Turn the sound off...
  • Options
    Another poorly written piece.
  • Options
    Another poorly written piece.

Ouch.
  • Options
    Dont mean to be synical as reports like this gives those of us who weren't at the game an insight to what went on, but for the sake of five minutes perhaps just re-read your work. Other that good job.
  • Options
    Dont mean to be synical as reports like this gives those of us who weren't at the game an insight to what went on, but for the sake of five minutes perhaps just re-read your work. Other that good job.
    IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose your right seeing it's a reading report thread ;)

Newshopper reports is a valued part of CL.
  • Options
    ;-)
  • Options
    Hamer was forced to tip over Joseph Mills' free-kick and it was from the resulting 73rd minute corner Reading got themselves back in the game when Sean Morrison fired past the keeper in a packed penalty area.

Shouldn't this have some punctuation in the middle somewhere? The report's content is ok, but it has been typed in a rush and needed proof reading before it was published
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J Block has a point though. The Shopper reports only ever seem to be decent when they're done by that Liam Happe fella.
  • Options
    Damn you guys are really Reading to much into this.
  • Options
    Well, let's not be too CYNICAL of other's grammer, eh?   ;-)
  • Options
    It waz a light arted attempt at comedy ... :)
  • Options
    It waz a light arted attempt at comedy ... :)
    Lame, and a poor excuse.
    2/10
  • Options
    Dont mean to be synical as reports like this gives those of us who weren't at the game an insight to what went on, but for the sake of five minutes perhaps just re-read your work. .
    IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    More irony
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Be fair to the reporter, fellas.

He's actually watching the game with laptop - and trying to put a report together at the same time, ready for the final whistle.
  • Options
    well said Oggy
  • Options
    J Block has a point though. The Shopper reports only ever seem to be decent when they're done by that Liam Happe fella.
    Ha ha, Liam........ News Hopper rivalry. Well, you would say that!
  • Options

Yes, it says Euell scored the first goal from Green's cross.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stopped reading NS a little while back when I found out their reporters were involved in the phone hacking of 2 local lollipop ladies, the vets surgeon along Woolwich Rd & the bloke who was selling his Ford Cortina for £295 ono. Allegedly.
  • Options
    Be fair to the reporter, fellas.

He's actually watching the game with laptop - and trying to put a report together at the same time, ready for the final whistle.
    Spot on. People in this country are so quick to criticise and see the negatives in everything no wonder the weather is so bleeding miserable....mother nature is reverting to type. ;-)

• Options
    Stopped reading NS a little while back when I found out their reporters were involved in the phone hacking of 2 local lollipop ladies, the vets surgeon along Woolwich Rd & the bloke who was selling his Ford Cortina for £295 ono. Allegedly.
    LOL

• Options
    I blame Francis for the weather.
  • Options

Now that is what I call irony.

There were a few typos I admit and it will happen in future. I'm not going to resign over it and anyone who follows me on Twitter will know last night I had a lot of computer problems. That isn't an excuse but it didn't exactly help.

• Options
    LOL
    You mean that actually came out? Thought it had all been covered up.
  • Options
    Don't get lemon Paul or I'll have Chris Powell mug you off. Again.
  • Options

'Mug me off'.

Don't think so, he cracked a good gag but I wouldn't call it mugging me off, more a case of very quick wit and funny with it.

• Options
    I can see why you're trying to give him so much credit, but it's not that big a challenge. Everyone mugs you off just as they breathe in oxygen.
  • Options

Don't even go there lard bucket