Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eto to earn £384k a week.

Nice work if you can get it.

Comments

• Options
    how many shirts are they expecting to sell ?
  • Options
    A mere £20m a year...
  • Options
    Feck knows but they wannabe Armani at those prices!
  • Options
    And Zhirkov et al wonder why they get booed when they play in Moscow.

Crazy considering Dagestan's average wage is tiny.  Wonder what happens to their wages is oil goes to below $70 a barrel?
  • Options
    What's the big deal? As a pampered public sector worker I'm already on that.
  • Options
    I get 20% off at Nando's with my NHS ID badge....no brainer who is the lucky one...
  • Options
    I get 20% off at Nando's with my NHS ID badge....no brainer who is the lucky one...

Bloody hell!  I never knew that and now I'm retired.  So many missed opportunities.....
  • Options

Bloody hell!  I never knew that and now I'm retired.  So many missed opportunities.....
    20 or 10% off at subway aswell. With all these missed opportunities it might be worth drawing up a plan of suing the NHS mate.
  • Options
    I'm on the phone to my lawyer now.

Oh!.......... I haven't got one.
  • Options
    Well at least he won't have to go into B&Q on pensioners discount day when he gets older!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2011
    SSN did a rundown on how much he earns in a year/month/week etc & in the time it's taken for me to type this Samuel would have earnt £13.
  • Options
    I love getting my 20% discount at nandos with my NHS card
  • Options
    £2170 an hour. £36.16 a minute. 60p a second. All after tax :O
  • Options
    He'll have to work weekends though
  • Options
    What's the big deal? As a pampered public sector worker I'm already on that.
    Yeah, and we'll get a better pension than him too. Loser!
  • Options
    Odd that he was the target of dog's abuse from fans in Spain when he played for Mallorca, yet moved to Barcelona (for more money) where he knew the abuse would only get worse, then moved to Italy (for more money) where the racism is even worse and is now in Russia (for more money) where the racism is even worse. If only Millwall could afford 600k a week, eh?
  • Options
    Apparently its 'only' in the 190k a week mark. However he can opt out of his contract halfway through but still continur to be paid weekly for the duration of his 'terminated contract' hence he appears to be paid double per week of what he actually is.
  • Options
    Apparently its 'only' in the 190k a week mark. However he can opt out of his contract halfway through but still continur to be paid weekly for the duration of his 'terminated contract' hence he appears to be paid double per week of what he actually is.
    The negotiator didn't think that one through!
  • Options
    £2170 an hour. £36.16 a minute. 60p a second. All after tax :O
    Tax free apparently
  • Options
    So if his a 4 minute man then he earns over a hundred quid to take a sh*t
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck to him.
  • Options
    The negotiator didn't think that one through!
    Sounds a bit hard to believe. Thats what i thought...

• Options
    ridiculous. Sum's up what's wrong with football 
  • Options
    now we know why our gas bills are so high. I could understand paying (say) Messi that much but E'to? .. ridiculous
  • Options
    €€€36€pound a miniute he earns about 100quid whilst sitting on the toilet. lucky lucky man.
  • Options
    With the new Financial Fair Play, that Russian club will never play in the Champion's League spending that money on wages.
  • Options
    With the new Financial Fair Play, that Russian club will never play in the Champion's League spending that money on wages.
    yeah i'm wondering how this will affect the premiership when it really bites.
  • Options
    It won't Uefa won't have a Champions League without Barcelona/Utd/City/Madrid etc if they do ban them then we are just one step closer to a European Super league...
  • Options
    Why do the words Money and Laundering spring to mind ?
  • Options
    Why do the words Money and Laundering spring to mind ?
    mmmmm, you old cynic you