Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR vs China fight???

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
does any1 no if zz was involved??

just seen on ssn that QPR vs China national team had a friendly, ended up in massive brawl??

no doubt our zz was in fick of it!!

Comments

• Options
    kung fo fighting beat thats on Soccer am
  • Options
    jesus was training game, chinese guy was knockt unconcious??!! coaches and subs all got involved aswell, match got abandoned
  • Options
    It was the Chinese Olympic team not the national team
  • Options
    i stand corrected, isn't zz in that aswell thou, as an over age player??
  • Options
    Its now been posted on you tube...QPR U23 brawl...
  • Options
    That looks pretty tasty. Reminds me of the many, many times I used to see it on a Sunday morning - especially the Chinese lad windmilling away before getting dumped unceremoniously on his arris.
  • Options
    QPR have denied that their next match will be against the Orient.

Coat about to be collected.
  • Options
    No different to most Sunday morning Leagues unfortunately.
  • Options
    really ?

have run a sunday morning team for 11 years, never once has it fully gone off during a game on a mass scale, and on only about 2-3 occassions have i seen it properly go on a neighbouring pitch.
  • Options
    You must be lucky then - I ran a Sunday team for five years - we didn't have any mass brawls, but it used to kick off on neighbouring pitches at least once or twice a year. I guess it depends on where you play - we used to play in the Morden & District, so ended up playing in shitholes most of the time. How I used to dread looking at the new teams in the division each year and seeing 'Roundshaw', or 'Roehampton' in any shape or form...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2007
    You guys must be lucky. We played a team over at Wandsworth in the Cup cannot recall their name, they had a reputation for being dirty. Well game is 1-1 with a few minutes to go a penalty is awarded then a fight starts between the players, then a fight starts between both sets of supporters (We had brought down 30 of our own just to be safe). Final damage included a guy with a smashed cheek bone, two broken noses, numerous black eyes, bloodied & battered body parts.

I can recall at least six or seven of these with my Sunday team, & at least three with my last Saturday team before they retired the last of which was on their last game which was abandoned! I of course never got involved in the swinging of punches, just the breaking up of fights as if I threw a punch at anyone I would be knocked clean out next punch.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]You must be lucky then - I ran a Sunday team for five years - we didn't have any mass brawls, but it used to kick off on neighbouring pitches at least once or twice a year. I guess it depends on where you play - we used to play in the Morden & District, so ended up playing in shitholes most of the time. How I used to dread looking at the new teams in the division each year and seeing 'Roundshaw', or 'Roehampton' in any shape or form...

Leroy mate, all the teams we played in the Morden league were always of a very good standard, I played in the Leatherhead League which was p*ss poor by comparison, always got tonked by one of them when it came to County Cups, still you have to play with your mates on a Sunday End of.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    Leroy mate, all the teams we played in the Morden league were always of a very good standard

LOL - you obviously never played us then mate...

The Morden & District os probably the best run league I've ever played in - although after the Camden Sunday - which was an absolute fucking joke - I suppose anything would seem well-run.

We beat a team from the Leatherhead league in the cup one year - en route to getting walloped 5-0 in the quarters by the eventual winners.
  • Options
    I remember when I was at Uni (in Leicester) there was a team who played in one of the local sunday leagues, their reputation was so bad that teams refused to play them and refs would cancel. Eventually they got banned when one of their players stabbed an opponent in the neck with a corner flag.