Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons away postponed

edited August 2011 in General Charlton

due to Preston cup rearrangement.

Was looking forward to an early season 6 pointer.

Comments

• Options
    Lets hope they reschedule a lot later in the season - in recent years MK Dons form has faded badly after very good starts
  • Options
    Lets hope they reschedule a lot later in the season - in recent years MK Dons form has faded badly after very good starts
    ...er and ours has done what?
  • Options
    Would be good if it gets re-scheduled for a free Saturday later in the season as it is a good trip and would rather do on a Saturday than rush from work.
  • Options
    ...er and ours has done what?
    Was going to say - just like us - but thought I'd better hitch a ride on the wave of optimism and assume that for once our form won't fade after Xmas!
  • Options
    Hopefully it will get televised now
  • Options

...and that their free scoring dries up by then !
  • Options

Or they sell Baldcock
  • Options
    That is some surname.
  • Options
    That is some surname.
    Especially for his brother Ivor.

• Options
    That is some surname.

Quality
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That is some surname.

Even better than Goodwillie.
  • Options

I remember Peterborough were free scoring until we went to their place last season
  • Options

Going to be a tough week now with away games against MK on Tuesday then Sheffield United on the Sat.

Looking at going by train to MK, anyone done this before? How is getting from the ground back to the station?

• Options
    Taxi required if it's an evening game and you need to get back for a specific train. I think they probably run a few buses as well. Too far to walk.
  • Options
    Taxi required if it's an evening game and you need to get back for a specific train. I think they probably run a few buses as well. Too far to walk.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7125946,00.html its looks like there about to lose there star player
  • Options
    can we play it as soon as Baldock's gone?