Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradley Pritchard

edited August 2011 in General Charlton
I doubt he thought that he would ever play in front of crowds over 5,000 this time last year. I reckon he is living the dream. We have two very good CM's ahead of him in the form of Hollands and Stephens. Where do you think he will be on Saurday? It seems as if you have to play more than one position to make the bench now as well. That seems to be why Hughes is ahead of Francis and Pritchard and why Euell is ahead of Benson.

I was very very impressed with him last night against a strong Reading team. It really is a shame about the 5 sub rule.

Comments

• Options
    He just needs to bide his time and take his chance when/if there is a injury. If he does he could be difficult to displace if he keeps playing like he has done IMO. But that is what having a strong squad is all about.
  • Options
    Theres alot of fresh healthy competion to get in the first team now and Im sure he will be fighting for a place and will get hes chance eventually. Impressed last night.

Spoke to him when he came out the ground, nice bloke.
  • Options
    Read all the info about him in the programme. Really unnusual background, a bit of a fairy tale about it all. MOM for me, it will be interesting to see what CP does.
  • Options
    What did it say in the programme about him?
  • Options
    What did it say in the programme about him?
    You should have bought a programme, you tight arse. ;-)
  • Options
    Just about how he was brought up in zimbab until age 10, about him studying and playing just as a hobby and never thinking it would turn into a career and he's currently living the dream..............in a nutshell.
  • Options
    Wow done it the hard way eh. Seemed a well cheerful bloke outside the ground last night had a little chat with everyone.
  • Options
    and came to the club initially helping out on the scouting /analysis of player side and CP asked him if he'd like to join in training, the rest is history
  • Options
    Pleased for him, he's a great lad and used to play for our cricket club. One of the best fielders about at Club level.
  • Options
    His time will come - unless injured/suspended I wouldn't start with him just yet, but a bit more game time, either in the League Cup, JPT and coming off the bench wouldn't go amiss. Sooner or later we will need him to start.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just watched his interview on player after the game. I know he's been to uni to study, but really comes across as a very intelligent and grounded human being who is still borrowing his sisters car to get around in.
  • Options
    Had a brief chat with him in spain seemed a top fella and just walked around beaming. Fair play to him he has worked hard for this and is not putting a foot wrong so far!
  • Options
    Yh good interview on player, seems a very likeable, humble bloke. Would like to see him make the bench on sat.
  • Options
    The competition in central midfield is fierce. Stephens and Hollands in the box seats but Bradley needs to get ahead of Alonso too.
  • Options
    He is ahead of Alonso
  • Options
    He is ahead of Alonso
    Alonso's injury is a blessing in disguise for Pritchard. Doubt he would've started if Alonso was fit.
  • Options
    He is ahead of Alonso

Who ?
  • Options
    I don't think Alonso came to sit on the bench.
  • Options
    Seems like he came to sit in the stands
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    so unlucky with his lob great game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been really impressed with him - he has pace, determination, strength, skill and intelligence.  What a find.  I hope his fairytale continues and he ends up playing for us in the prem!

Good to hear that it couldn't happen to a nicer lad. Hope he is on the bench on Saturday.
  • Options

Very impressive individual, seems an extremely bright and personable young man.

I think that he could be one to keep an eye on both on and off the pitch.

• Options
    If he's anwhere near as good as the last 25 year old that we plucked from non league, we'll be very lucky. I hope he's handy with a lawn mower for when it's time to hang up his boots!
    Shame that he entered the professional game so late, but hopefully he'll still be able to get 8/9 years in the game. Longing to see him play, I was very impressed with his attitude in the first interview that he gave on CafcPlayer in pre season. He is just so thrilled to be at the club, such a difference from the Pardew mob.
  • Options
    He is genuinley nice lad, and a really good player, looking forward to seeing how he develops, at last we seem to have a squad rather than just a team, when we got injuries in the past few seasons it was a major issue and was ultimately one of the principal reasons we struggled,(along with some players wish to see their contracts out and leave) but now with the likes of Pritchard, Alonso, Evina waiting in the wings.
  • Options
    Richard Cawely saying we opted for pritchard instead of bidding for steven gregory from afc wimbledon, I don't know what Gregory's like but it seems as though we may of made the right choice. 
  • Options
    It's always nice to see a  top bloke being given a chance to shine. I am sure he will give 110% in the shirt and on the training ground because he really does have something to prove.
  • Options
     I am sure he will give 110% in the shirt and on the training ground because he really does have something to prove.
    Personally, I can't see Pritchard giving more than 100%.
  • Options
    Thought he looked comfortable on the ball in his cameo against Bournemouth and he was brilliant the other night. How refreshing it is to see players with a hunger and desire to play and grasp it with both hands. I'm sure we'll be seeing alot more of him this season and think he deserves a place on the bench atleast. Personally think he could of made a difference v Scunthorpe with his energy for the last 20 minutes when we we tiring and getting overun. How about we give him baileys old song....

Oh Bradley pritchard you are the love of my lifehIh Bradley pritchard I'll let u shag my wife
    Oh Bradley pritchard.... I want black babies too!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Ouch!
  • Options
    change the last line to i want a degree too and i think it could work