Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Betting Help Needed!

edited August 2011 in General Charlton
I had a six fold on this evening and as full time approached I got on the betting web site I use and I was needing one result,Foligno Calcio v Celano FC Olympia.Celano were one -nil up 92 ish minutes had gone.I then sat and watched the clock tick on to nearly 100 mins and the equalizer  was scored bet tits up. Does anyone know why so much injury time was played? 

Comments

• Options
    Injuries, riotnig, aliens came to observe the game
  • Options
    Asian betting markets probably caused it.
  • Options
    I had a six fold on this evening as I got on the web site I use I sat and watched the tits . Does anyone know why? 
    I have edited your original message, think this reads much better ;-)
  • Options
    I would guess it's because Italian football is the most corrupt in the world and someone with significantly more ridin on it thatn you had "requested" a draw.
  • Options
    yep it will be because the game was fixed never ever bet on italian football especially the lower league teams most games are fixed, seriously stay away 
  • Options
    yep it will be because the game was fixed never ever bet on italian football especially the lower league teams most games are fixed, seriously stay away 

unless you know which way they've been fixed.
  • Options
    @ Mike! lol Nah normally when my coupon goes tits up it goes tits up no complaints you pays your money and takes your chance! I was wondering if the manager of the team that equalised after three days of play was related to Fergie?