Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: League Cup 1st Round: Charlton 2-1 Reading

Thank you to the 73 Lifers who gave their marks.

The team mark is 7.44 which is the second highest this season, after Colchester away 7.60. Also 10% of the Lifers who expressed a preference gave the Man of the Match to Francis.

I shall keep each cup competition as a separate group of marks so we can have a "Man of the League Cup" etc etc.

I hope you find the stats interesting, the Players Marks for the Bury game will not go up until about 6.30pm as I have to get home from the match.

Comments

• Options
    Well done , thankyou
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    cheers. Great start for Hughes ; )
  • Options
    How Waggy's average score was better than Evina i'll never know.
  • Options
    I think it's because on average, the 73 people rated him higher Stubley. ;-)
  • Options
    Didn't Green hit post in 1st few minutes?
  • Options
    Didn't Green hit post in 1st few minutes?
    Not according to the Football league, who issue these stats. I believe the system is that if the club think the FL are wrong then they can ask for the stats to be amended, this happened after the Bournemouth game when officially Stephens scored 2 goals when in fact Wagstaff had scored one of them, after about a week the official stats were changed.
    So as to be consistent I have decided to follow the "official line", unless it is blatantly wrong, the  main areas for differences is goal assists and hit woodworks.
  • Options
    I think it's because on average, the 73 people rated him higher Stubley. ;-)
    Haha, i expected that sarcasm ;)

I just thought Evina was one of our best players for 90 mins...okay Waggy played good when he came on...oh does it matter anyway! haha
  • Options
    Can someone make sure Pritchard knows we voted him MoM - I'm sure he'd be delighted!
  • Options
    I do wonder if the players and management know about our stats - anyone know?
  • Options
    - I like to think that they study them closely, and Chris Powell bases his team selection on them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant as usual 
  • Options
    - I like to think that they study them closely, and Chris Powell bases his team selection on them.
    that's why I try and publish them in good time so he knows what to do.
  • Options
    Regarding the stats...you have Pritchard with zero shots on and off target. He had a shot cleared off the line...
  • Options
    Regarding the stats...you have Pritchard with zero shots on and off target. He had a shot cleared off the line...
    thanks BFR but on my copy and the one on this thread I have credited him with 3 shots on target (and it's in red), so I don't understand what you are reading?????
  • Options
    thanks BFR but on my copy and the one on this thread I have credited him with 3 shots on target (and it's in red), so I don't understand what you are reading?????
    My apologies, I misread the stats...
  • Options
    Can someone make sure Pritchard knows we voted him MoM - I'm sure he'd be delighted!
    I told him..................

• Options
    Great work as always.