Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fergie Ends BBC Feud

2»

Comments

• Options
    Does that mean more exposure for The Black Eyed Peas? They are already everywhere, you can't move without bumping in to one of them
    Fergie of the B E Ps? .. delicious .. Would Y'a?
    skanky crystal meth addict who wets herself on stage , no thanks

Maybe...but I still would!
  • Options
    Take the money away would he off won as much i don.t think so .

yeah.

everyone remembers how aberdeen broke all kinds of transfer records to buy scottish titles and beat real madrid in a european final.

What's more, he was being outspent by Chelsea by a huge margin and yet still beat them to the Title on a regular basis.

The man can be a complete arsehole, no doubt about that, but he is a managerial genius, especially in the English context.

• Options
    Sir Alex Ferguson has accused the Football Association of treating Manchester United "like s***"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14678931.stm
  • Options
    Man-about - town no disrespect to you but i would love to see CHARLTON back were thay belong but in the right way .I e not using CHARLTON has a toy spending money like water un like them so called top 4 .I don.t hate them so called big clubs but its How thay have gone about there business .Sorry thay would not agree but i think most would say there one rules four them and à other four us .
  • Options
    Has Acworth squirmed his way back in?
    Defo.

• Options
    i love CHARLTON two
  • Options
    Acworth will never truly be denied!
  • Options
    Ackworth is just AFKAs alterego. That's why he gets the hump when people take to p*ss out of him.
  • Options
    Ormiston addick How is he à genius don.t u think the other managers are the genius thay have the scraps .thay spoiled when things go wrong thay get out there pram .I don.t no How any true fan can defend what has happeing to the game we all love with money Its killing the game .
  • Options
    We'd be in administration without money JA.  Would that've made you happy?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He'll keep coming back.........
  • Options
    He'll keep coming back.........
    Like herpes?
  • Options

BBC should refuse to interview him for the next 7 years.

I would also like the BBC to repeat the documentary that kicked the whole thing off. The Ferguson clan should not be above public scrutiny.
  • Options

BBC should refuse to interview him for the next 7 years.

I would also like the BBC to repeat the documentary that kicked the whole thing off. The Ferguson clan should not be above public scrutiny.

I very much agree with this. Fergie just gets the reporters whose views he doesn't like thrown out. I think we should set the author, Ackworth, onto him!
  • Options
    I can barely understand what the gibbon says!
  • Options
    I can barely understand what the gibbon says!

I think he's doing remarkably well for a gibbon.
  • Options
    To right i do just seen my cousins in the planet of the apes very good film .
  • Options
    When's your book out? I know someone that works for Woolworths that's interested in putting it on there shelves.
  • Options
    Ormiston addick How is he à genius don.t u think the other managers are the genius thay have the scraps .thay spoiled when things go wrong thay get out there pram .I don.t no How any true fan can defend what has happeing to the game we all love with money Its killing the game .
    Such a shame that you spoiled such a beautiful script by the use of that awkward accent above the à.