Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hop farm family park

Any good? Could be going tomorrow?

Cheers

Comments

• it has 2 indoor play areas, jumping pillows, bouncy castle, outdoor park, 4 small fairground rides, a small collection of animals, 'the camp hop' activities are set at set times inside big top, they have a wax museum (some figures are good some are not) there is a paint your own pottery/ frame/ box etc studio for extra money. Thefood in the indoor play bit is terrible the food in the pub isn't much better but slightly. The junior driving school is okay, the 4d cinema is pony, the 3d goblin hunt is pointless, the magic factory is pretty cool. They had a bit of a wasp problem last time I went but hopefully that is under control now. My kids are 2, 3, 5 and 10 they love it there. Hope this helps.
  • It does thanks for the info!!
  • Thanks for posting this.

I was looking for somewhere to take the kids on Sunday and looks like I have found it.

• My kids are 2, 3, 5 and 10 they love it there. Hope this helps.
    Blimey Sadie, I can see what you get up too when you are not playing Poker ;-) 
  • The owners hope to float on the stock market next year (whatever that means), rumour is that they plan to turn it into an Alton Towers type park, enjoy it while you can.
  • The owners hope to float on the stock market next year (whatever that means), rumour is that they plan to turn it into an Alton Towers type park, enjoy it while you can.
    I bloody hope not, I live just off Seven Mile Lane and we dont need all the extra traffic that sort of park would generate
  • Fraid so Mike, I had a stand at the War and Peace show, this is the biggest show of its kind in the world. The rumour was flying round, the organisers of W+P will struggle to find another location of this size, that said it wont happen for a few years.
  • Fraid so Mike, I had a stand at the War and Peace show, this is the biggest show of its kind in the world. The rumour was flying round, the organisers of W+P will struggle to find another location of this size, that said it wont happen for a few years.
    Thanks Greenie, the traffic increase is noticable for the W&P show but as that is a once a year show its not a problem plus I have been and its a great show, but the thought of Alton Towers type traffic in the area all year round is not filling me with joy. 

Kent county showground?
  • Already a military show there in August, not as big though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Already a military show there in August, not as big though!
    Like I say its only a rumour, but no smoke without fire.
  • I reckon the military boys should roll in and refuse to move - how do you evict hundreds of tanks, jeeps, submarines and the like manned by people who have been watching war films for the last 50 years?
  • I reckon the military boys should roll in and refuse to move - how do you evict hundreds of tanks, jeeps, submarines and the like manned by people who have been watching war films for the last 50 years?
    Tell them Vera Lynn's in the next field with her kit off.