Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do we have any chance at all on Saturday??

Logic and rational thought says absolutely not, zero, zilch. But then I remember that game at the Valley against Swindon in 2000. We had won 12 on the spin (or something like that) and were top of the table. Swindon hadn't won a game for months and were bottom of the table. However, Deano manages to fumble the ball into his own net and we lose 1-0. So, do we have any chance at all on Saturday??

Comments

• Options
    Unfortuately Deano won't be in goal Saturday and Willie Carson won't be there either.
  • Options
    remember that Swindon game. got to have been biggest betting fix in history according to form guide. did you also remember that the half time lottey takings were donated to the Swindon Town youth team.....very suspicious.
  • Options
    NO
  • Options
    To put it bluntly............NO
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be ironic if we won..and so did West Ham and Wigan...
  • Options
    It's football so there's always a chance....

I'm also going to win the Eurolottery tomorrow night.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    you can back us to win at 28/1 on betfair or lay us to win at 31/1 ...so i doubt we'll win.... the draw is around 7.5/1
  • Options
    28/1

Have there been higher odds for a straight win?
  • Options
    there's always a chance if the team is up for it...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]there's always a chance if the team is up for it...[/quote]

Especially if they see those odds and back themselves.

If Charlton are 28/1, what price are Man U?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we charlton are 28/1 i will have a tenner on that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]remember that Swindon game. got to have been biggest betting fix in history according to form guide. did you also remember that the half time lottey takings were donated to the Swindon Town youth team.....very suspicious.

Aye - I remember it well. That little prick Willie Carson came on at half time giving it large - little did we know that they'd end up taking home the three points :(

Unfortunately, even though I'm not exactly one of life's optimists, I'm sure most on here would agree with me that we don't have a bloody prayer on Saturday - I'd be more than happy with a 2-0 defeat and all the other teams around us losing
  • Options
    28/1? im in.
  • Options
    well i have bet £5 at 66/1 for us to win 2-0.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]Logic and rational thought says absolutely not, zero, zilch. But then I remember that game at the Valley against Swindon in 2000. We had won 12 on the spin (or something like that) and were top of the table. Swindon hadn't won a game for months and were bottom of the table. However, Deano manages to fumble the ball into his own net and we lose 1-0. So, do we have any chance at all on Saturday??

No chance I'm afraid...better off leaving Bent, Reid and Young and make sure they come back fit and raring to go against Wet Spam....
  • Options
    We got a draw away at the Champions last season, there is just as much chance of us doing it again.

I see us frustrating them into a 0-0
  • Options
    oops, sorry i hijacked this thread.

i humbly apologise Bartman