Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sam baldock in hammers medical

edited August 2011 in General Charlton
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7125946,00.html looks like there about to lose there star player

Comments

• Options
    GOOD
  • Options
    Good stuff
  • Options
    Good news
  • Options
    Good times
  • Options
    Good news, as they look a threat
  • Options
    Don't think we need to worry about others without trying to sound arrogant.
  • Options
    Always helps if teams around us get weakened
  • Options
    Great news :)
  • Options

good news for everyone in the league

bad news is they are signing Macdonald who is awesome!

• Options
    Don't think we need to worry about others without trying to sound arrogant.
    We always need to worry about others WSS as it's them that we need to get in front of and we need all the advatange we can get regardless of how well we're playing. Mixed feelings about this as although it weakens our rivals he's started like a train and he will be an asset for the Hamsters. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some of you do make me laugh !!

When some on here say that we need to sign another striker in case BWP gets injured , they get shouted down by being told that Hayes,Benno, Euell, Waggy or Jackson will be able to pitch in so don't worry..............but as soon as MK Dons look like they are going to loose their top goalscorer then its happy times as they are going to be weaker...........

You can't have it both ways

either we will be weaker if it happens to us or MK Dons will have back up players to fill then gap (or even a replacement signing.......a certain Charlie MacDonald perhaps ?)

• Options
    Better for West Ham, they've looked a proper finisher short of a good side, might be the player who will help get them up
  • Options
    very good news, any one how much the Hammers bid?
  • Options
    Deal done for $2m, but think includes add-ons
  • Options
    Deal done for $2m, but think includes add-ons
    What's that - about twenty quid at the going rate?

:o)
  • Options
    2 million is a lot of potential strengthening so I don't think we should get too happy about his leaving MK just yet.
  • Options
    Franchise are a club on a financial brink, not much will be spent on the side
  • Options
    That's great news. Perhaps pug will be the next to go ?
  • Options
    Sounds like McDonald has gone to McDons. Apparently he couldn't get in to the Brentford team (according to a bee at work) but is good at this level, as we already know.
  • Options
    Some of you do make me laugh !!

When some on here say that we need to sign another striker in case BWP gets injured , they get shouted down by being told that Hayes,Benno, Euell, Waggy or Jackson will be able to pitch in so don't worry..............but as soon as MK Dons look like they are going to loose their top goalscorer then its happy times as they are going to be weaker...........

You can't have it both ways

either we will be weaker if it happens to us or MK Dons will have back up players to fill then gap (or even a replacement signing.......a certain Charlie MacDonald perhaps ?)

Yep, there are loads of available proven goalscorers who would be willing to join a league 1 squad in the hope that BWP gets injured. Especially now that they probably won't even get to sit on the bench.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlie Mac's signed for them. 2 year deal. Just spoke to my dons mate who's very happy with the business they've done
  • Options
    I've still not fathomed out why we didn't go for Clayton Donaldson especially on a free.
  • Options
    Also think those who say we don't need another decent striker are mad. Hayes will maybe get ten this season likewise Euell, ten at best. If BWP gets injured we are fecked. And before you chip up with Benno he won't be here.
  • Options
    30 Minutes later Palace pipe up ..... Oh we did enquire about Baldock but we could afford him, They are really good for some Friday fun!
  • Options
    Charlie Mac's signed for them. 2 year deal. Just spoke to my dons mate who's very happy with the business they've done
    Thought people meant Cody McDonald. Less worried now.
  • Options
    Bees replaced Charlie with Grella, we have in reserve an ageing midfielder and a guy the manager doesn't want.
  • Options
    Bees replaced Charlie with Grella, we have in reserve an ageing midfielder and a guy the manager doesn't want.
    I assume you mean Benson? At not point has Powell said he 'doesn't want' him, just that we can't offer him a longer deal, or first team football, so to be fair to the guy he would let him go if the deal was right for Benson, quite different imo.
  • Options
    Despite what he has said I am of the opinion that CP will b happy for Benno to go and replace him with someone younger who also has the ability o play in the Championship. I don't think Benno has that ability. If CP wanted him to stay we would just rebuff any offers received, that we havnt says it all fir me.
  • Options
    i disagree. I was watching the reserves against Reading. When Benno went off he was very disapointed for him and his team !!
  • Options
    Despite what he has said I am of the opinion that CP will b happy for Benno to go and replace him with someone younger who also has the ability o play in the Championship. I don't think Benno has that ability. If CP wanted him to stay we would just rebuff any offers received, that we havnt says it all fir me.
    Good thinking.