Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Sports are at it again !!

edited August 2011 in General Charlton

I can understand that they might get Dale Stephens and Dale Jennings confused, but Luke Young ????

Just been wattching their Transfer Window update and mentioned the fact the Luke Young is currently in talks with QPR.............problem was the picture they put up when the presenter touched their magic screen brought up a black player (prob Ashley Young).................

what a hoot !!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Check out most editions of Pro Evo - Konami have been creating black Luke Youngs for ten years.

http://pes.neoseeker.com/wiki/Luke_Young

• Options
    edited August 2011
    I used to make him white on every game
  • Options
    Haha i remember Luke Young on the old PES's funny stuff.
  • Options
    Maybe he went on holiday somewhere really hot.
  • Options
    Chard
  • Options
    I heard on BBC this week that Jerome Thomas was an ex-Arsenal player.

The ZERO appearances for them seem to have eclipsed the 100 Premiership appearances he made for us .

Very lazy journalism.
  • Options
    Very lazy player.
  • Options
    Very lazy player.

Very good Oggy.
  • Options

I remember our first appearance on a FIFA game, FIFA'99 on the N64. Our Home kit was our  Away kit and our Away Kit was our home kit. Also, Keith Jones was white and Steve Jones was black.....

• Options
    Ah, the Jones brothers. I never could tell them apart.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chard
    Maybe he went on holiday somewhere really hot.

chili
  • Options
    edited August 2011

What colour was Andy Jones?
  • Options
    luke is always tanned ;-)
  • Options
    I always thought that Keith Jones, although one of my favoutite players at the time, looked a bit like the alien from the alien autopsy footage.
  • Options
    I always thought that Keith Jones, although one of my favoutite players at the time, looked a bit like the alien from the alien autopsy footage.
    I always though he looked like Morph with a tan. We used to call him flipper due to his flat feet and his boots always looked about 3 sizes too big. Loved him as a player though, Pritchard reminds me of him a bit (in his play, not appearance).
  • Options
    I always though he looked like Morph with a tan. We used to call him flipper due to his flat feet and his boots always looked about 3 sizes too big. Loved him as a player though, Pritchard reminds me of him a bit (in his play, not appearance).
    Not unlike yourself then (if your picture is a true likeness)
  • Options
    when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was gonna be about Liverpool being live on sky twice in four days
  • Options
    when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was gonna be about Liverpool being live on sky twice in four days

Or West Ham being on BBC every Sunday (like Newcastle last season).