Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parkinson in Bradford frame

Comments

• Options
    Hope he does well if ends up there
  • Options
    Really hope he gets it and does well.
  • Options
    At Bradford, the only way is up .. it is a club with huge potential and lately, only a history of abject failure, good luck to PP if he gets the job
  • Options
    Good luck to the guy.

Worked his ass off for the club.
  • Options
    Good luck to him.
  • Options
    Deserves to get a management job back - all the best, Phil.
  • Options
    Yeah, good luck at Bradford. Bradford have walked the walk in pricing for fans, as a club they probably deserve some success....lets hope Parkinson can deliver it.
  • Options
    Hopefully he'll get Bradford back up to a reasonable level.
  • Options
    Good luck to him, hope he gets a decent run there and they get the success they deserve. Who'd have thought they were a Prem club once upon a time!
  • Options
    Good luck Parky

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    good luck to him ... hope he gets it
  • Options
    ugly football but effective. really want him to do well.
  • Options
    good luck Phil - you deserve some luck after your time at Charlton.
  • Options
    Good luck to the man. Wrongly sacked here IMO. Deserves some credit and he can guide Bradford back up.
  • Options
    Good luck to you Parky!
  • Options
    All the best Phil!
  • Options

Wrongly sacked - surprised he hasn't landed sooner given that people like Mickey Adams is working his way through the league !!

• Options
    All the very best Parky. We very much hope that you get a decent break this time.
  • Options

Good luck Phil

Could do well there, Championship club in size

• Options
    All the best to him, but tough job and I'm not convinced he'll be able to pull it off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah good luck Phil you deserve a break and am really surprised no-one has taken a chance on you yet. I mean your record speaks for itself.
  • Options
    Good luck, Parky ....... now don't go pinching our best players, like Francis and Benson.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Two seasons ago Parky was very close to winning automatic promotion with us, the only team in the top 6 or so that didn't have a goalscoring striker.

Apparently that wasn't good enough and he should have definitely won promotion with that squad. 

This season most are saying how poor Semedo and Racon were as individuals and as a partnership.

How did such a supposed poor manager almost win promotion with a poor central midfield and no regular goalscorer up front?
  • Options
    Two seasons ago Parky was very close to winning automatic promotion with us, the only team in the top 6 or so that didn't have a goalscoring striker.

Apparently that wasn't good enough and he should have definitely won promotion with that squad.

This season most are saying how poor Semedo and Racon were as individuals and as a partnership.

How did such a poor manager almost win promotion with a poor central midfield and no regular goalscorer up front?
    He managed it because he was a great manager for this level, and I think he only 'failed' due to the lack of funding and his association with Pardew's regime.
  • Options

Good luck to him

Can't help feel Bradford will go up sooner rather than later 

Does anyone know whether the ground issue is sorted, there was talk of them going to Odsal (Bradford Bulls).
  • Options
    Yeah good luck Phil you deserve a break and am really surprised no-one has taken a chance on you yet. I mean your record speaks for itself.

Just couldn't resist a final dig, could you, Large ! Hang your head !

I wish him all the luck if he takes up this offer . He may not have been good enough for "some" but he was a real gent and did his best for Charlton .

• Options
    Well, I wish him luck - I'm sure he learnt a lot from his time at Charlton. If they have no money he is the man to cobble a team together for them.
  • Options

you can see it's a thread of politeness and you still dig at him? Sort it out mate.
  • Options
    not the only one but for some reason I'm the easy target. Oh well.
  • Options
    Nice guy, dealt a difficult hand and did well with little to work with, good luck to him wherever he ends up.