Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How long in your current relationship? (Charlton doesn't count)

2»

Comments

• Options
    me and missus together nearly 27 years, married 20 years this August. She was 14 when we started going out !! Can't have kids. Would love to adopt but that's another story !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]3 years on vali day next week. Not married, but just bought a flat together. she would have kids now, and marrige, imagine me with kids!

its so bad you've been on Valium for three years? poor sod.
  • Options
    you would be to west side if your bird was stronger than you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]3 years on vali day next week. Not married, but just bought a flat together. she would have kids now, and marrige, imagine me with kids!

In a strange way I could mate, think fatherhood would be the making of you
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]

In a strange way I could mate, think fatherhood would be the making of you

Agreed. Think you'd be a top Dad Ollie.
  • Options
    awww, thanks chaps (wipes away tear from eye) i love the way you put that rothers, fatherhood, great word

it will be happening soonish, so we will see innit
  • Options
    24 years this year so the big 25 next year. Paris or New York beckons me thinks.

Erm got married when I was 5 by the way! ;+0
  • Options
    Met the Lass New Years Day 1978, left her in the afternoon to go and watch Charlton loose to Fulham at the Valley and then went back to the Nurses Home for dinner - the rest is history!
  • Options

You'd have someone to take out with you when you go Darren Bent stalking!
  • Options
    Was with some **** for less than four years.

Been single for 18 months and its been fab.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just coming up to 4 years
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]

You'd have someone to take out with you when you go Darren Bent stalking!

eye, eye, it does get lonely stalking our little bent on me todd!!! Infact i thought i saw him yesterday, but it might not of been. Out jogging on bugsbys way opposite makro, and wearing a cafc tracksuit, couldnt see if it was, my mrs thinks i am a mentalist, she said it wasnt him, but i was driving and had a big lorry behind me so i couldnt stare too long. incase i back ended the person infront. It was about half 2!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]awww, thanks chaps (wipes away tear from eye) i love the way you put that rothers, fatherhood, great word

it will be happening soonish, so we will see innit

You'd have someone to skin up for you ;-)
  • Options
    Since October 2003, engaged October 2006.
  • Options
    Just over 4 years, I year old daughter and getting married this Easter
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Just over 4 years, I year old daughter and getting married this Easter

you've got to get through Barcelona alive first sunshine !!!
  • Options
    Getting on for 19 years of which 9 are marriage.

I introduce her to people as my first wife - my way of trying to keep her on her toes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cedric winkleburger[/cite]
    I introduce her to people as my first wife - my way of trying to keep her on her toes.

LOL, you're not that brave !!
  • Options
    Point taken - sorry dear.
  • Options
    Eight and a half years....still not married though.

She only hassles me about getting married three or four times a day !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    26 years 280 days how did that happen, wouldn't change a thing though and blessed with two wonderful daughters
  • Options
    and £1500 quid
  • Options
    Been together 14 years, married 11 years.
    No kids, we leave that to the rest of the Killer Clan who are so good at it (ten altogether with another generation on the way) so we can go & do as we please.
    He still makes my stomach flip :-D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]He still makes my stomach flip :-D

My wife said that the other night. She was sick everywhere...
  • Options
    you do seem to have that affect Bart's ;-)
  • Options
    Mr Weegie proposed in June 1989, after we'd been going out for four and half months (had known each other a bit longer).

My answer was yes, as long as we didn't get married during the football season (agree with you on that one, northstandsteve). So he suggested the following June, with honeymoon in Italy for the World Cup - perfect!

Makes it easy to remember the anniversary too...
  • Options
    Nearly 27 years - 3 daughters
  • Options
    Similar to Stone.

Met December 28th 1980
    Married September 1st 1984

19 year old son, 16 year old daughter and five stone in weight.
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited February 2007