Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Free tomorrow night? Not going Bury(or even if you are)? Well here's an idea for you!

edited August 2011 in General Charlton
Down at Dirty South there are 5 bands playing, 1 including myself. It's a pop rock indie night with a rough price of £3 a drink. It's to raise money for the venue after it got affected in the riots. Tickets are £4 on the door and I've got told I can get rid of mine I have for £3 each before (presale) it starts at 7:30 (Doors 7PM) and I can meet you anytime in the day before if you want a cheaper ticket.

Comment in here if you're interested or inbox me, we want a big crowd for the night to help a riot affected place.

Sean

Comments

• Options
    been past dirty south on route to venue many times and always wondered what it was like.  this sounds like a bit of me mate but am busy this weekend.
  • Options
    Name rings a bell where is it
  • Options

Cant make it but good luck to you and your band and those involved and good to see things like this being done as a two fingers to the utter scum who will hopefully now be looking forward to dodging the bigger boys in the showers.

• Options
    Its on Lee High Road - used to be Rose of Lee
  • Options
    Had to drop my performance for tonight after the bassist and drummer pulled out for there own reasons. Still 4 other bands tonight £4 entry and it's in Lewisham around 5minutes from the station. Make down there if you can, some great bands playing!