Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League Cup 3rd Rd

edited August 2011 in General Charlton
So we're ball 10, who would u fancy (providing we beat PNE)
I'd fancy a bigaway day, Arsenal?

Comments

• Options
    is the draw today?

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Assuming we get past Preston, lets hope our reserves get drawn against a team they are capable of beating.

Everybody sing, "We've got 2 first teams, etc........"
  • Options
    is it on telly?
  • Options
    CC website says Soccer Saturday today, was expecting it at 12.15.
  • Options
    "Cup draw coming up on SSN..."
  • Options
    there taking there time lol
  • Options
    ....soon......!!
  • Options
    i thought i'd tune in 10 mins late as they usually drag it out. and now being subjected to dowie's ugly face. :-(
  • Options
    12:44pm. On Now....after highlights from the last round.....
  • Options
    I tuned in in time to see a Palarse goal. Wondered why it was so foggy, then remembered that they're tw*ts. Flares, I mean really. Really?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tomo and Rambo look like a pair of bouncers at a Darby and Joan
  • Options
    It will be Swindon or Southampton away
  • Options
    Why do they coo at the name of every team out of the bowl?  All the teams still in the cup are in there.  Return of PdC!
  • Options
    dont give a shit if we go through now we always get crap games no chance of been on sky
  • Options
    I hate Swindon!
  • Options
    shit draw.
  • Options
    zzzzz
  • Options
    SWINDON OR SOUTHAMPTON! good draw.
  • Options
    SH*T. Swinsh*t or Southampton. 
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I'd prefer a team we can beat - we have a big squad and this competition and the JPT can be used to keep some of the fringe players match fit. Sooner or later we'll need them in the first XI and it's better to have them up to speed, I'd sooner we can play and beat another team and save a prem team for another day, or preferably the FA Cup where there's more revenue to be had.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crap draw. No money in it and a very tough match at Saints. Disappointed.
  • Options
    Have you forgotten Paulo
  • Options
    i suppose black forest does have a point though we were never going to take it seriously and its a good platform to give the bench players a game even if it is a boring draw as usual
  • Options
    Swindon would be a great draw if we got them, have really missed Alan McCormack and can't wait to see him on the field again.
  • Options
    Have we beaten Preston NE already ?
  • Options
    well were not out are we so we can still assume im sure the preston fans are doing the same thing
  • Options
    I'd prefer a team we can beat - we have a big squad and this competition and the JPT can be used to keep some of the fringe players match fit. Sooner or later we'll need them in the first XI and it's better to have them up to speed, I'd sooner we can play and beat another team and save a prem team for another day, or preferably the FA Cup where there's more revenue to be had.
    Who says that we can't beat Southampton?
  • Options
    Shame about this draw...i was hoping we would get an easy draw like Arsenal.  hahahaha