Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Other Scores from Today.....

Comments

• I dont rate Mk
  • Tonight i'm a Yeovil and Cardiff City fan. 0-0 after 10 minutes at Bramall Lane.
  • United 1 yeovil 0 - thats that then !
  • ah bollocks!
  • Come on Yeovil!! Lets be havin ya!
  • 2-0 Bugger
  • Puts a bit more pressure on Wednesday now on Saturday.

All going to plan...
  • United could be one point behind us when we play them.
  • Nigels 1-0 up :(
  • 3-0 to United. They could put a big dent in our goal difference at this rate - Just like Huddersfield did.
  • Sponsored links:

• bloody 4
  • P Pts GD Gls
    Charlton 24 54 30 49
    Sheff Utd 25 50 22 49
    Sheff Wed 24 49 14 45
    Hudds 25 47 26 51
    MK Dons 24 46 23 48
    Carlisle 25 41 2 40
  • I fancy the top 4 to break away from the rest and as long as we are in the top 2 of that 4 I am happy!
  • I fancy the top 4 to break away from the rest and as long as we are in the top 2 of that 4 I am happy!
    As the top 5 broke away months ago. I presume you're saying you expect the top 4 to break away from MK.
    As the top 5 broke away months ago. I presume you're saying you expect the top 4 to break away from MK.
    Top 5 are secure... 6th place is up for grabs for other teams. Lets hope we win the league not come 2nd. But if we were to come 2nd I would like either sheff utd or hudders to win league. Preferably Charlton to win league. Hudders runners up and Sheff utd winning in playoffs
  • edited January 2012

Now I'm Dizzee ....!

;o)
  • Looks like Sheff Utd are coming good
  • Sheff Yoo had 14 shots on target tonight......and scored from 4 of them.

Now that's impressive.
  • Sheff Utd 6/1 to win the league, cracking odds.. can see them us or Wendies winning it.. more likely us or Utd
  • MK Fraud v Carlisle - called off frozen pitch
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2012
    Millwall losing 1-0 down to 10 men also
  • Wh v mil 0-0 (20 mins)

Nolan sent-off (8) straight red.
  • Re the W.ahm v Millwall match - I notice that behind the goal (away fans ?) is empty...........is there a ban on away fans ??
  • spanners been placed in top tier, with a 30 yard "exclusion zone" around them.
  • The most bizarre thread on Charlton Life - and there's plenty of competition - finds it's way to the top again I see.
  • stops "clogging" on other threads...
  • Perhaps thread should be entitled "Other random scores from August 2011 until the end of time".

PS: Did you know that Colchester are leading Oldham?
    Well they were last August.
  • Charlton 1 Burnley 0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!