Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Not a "Would Ya": Who "Wouldn't" ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    lovely girl but she has a problem tossing the javelin
  • Options
    Can't see the fascination with her. Gorgeous face and as ass that was made to be ogled but everything else wouldnt look out of place on Alex Reid
  • Options
    A bit thin, no tits.
  • Options
    Are all these pictures of the same girl? Looks decent in some pictures but too blokeish and muscley in others - certainly wouldn't go nuts over her - reminds me of them power lifter women. Dressed up and presented in the right way, if i weren't married, then i'd probably oblige her.   
  • Options
    Must.... Resist..... urge to pun....
  • Options
    shes very pretty!
  • Options
    shes very pretty!
    Back off, she's mine.
  • Options
    Didn't know she took part in the riots?
  • Options
    Remind me, what is it I have to do ?
  • Options

Jess is a lovely girl both looking and to be in the company of,

we had to send her 4 cases of powerade to south korea last week, tried to blag a hand delivery of the product but coke wouldnt fall for it,

a real classy lady

• Sponsored links:

• Options
     tried to blag a hand delivery
    You dirty barsteward
  • Options
    Must.... Resist..... urge to pun....
    so, if your javelin needs tossing, she is probably not the girl for you
  • Options
    with jess you would have to be a blind dirty bar steward not to try mate
  • Options
    You know what, I think she's stunningly beautiful, but not sexy, just comes across as a lovely sweet girl (nothing wrong with that) but nothing sexy about about her.
  • Options
    that'll do.........I don't need to look at anymore as i've already made my underwear damp.
    picture on the left on this original post, she looks a bit like Jon Jo Shelvey but with hair. She's got a real 'swing' on her appearance. Bird like that at work - some days she's very passable, other days she's just assembled it all wrong.