Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For Sale - 1989 - 1991 Red Admiral "Woolwich" shirt

2»

Comments

• Options
    £50
  • Options
    congrats

• Options
  • Options
    £55
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Well, hopefully: thanks shine: had some practice on e-bay recently!
  • Options
    finished mate.... u won with your £50 bid
  • Options
    kinda glad I didnt win, need to start saving for a flight to OZ.... collecting shirts and art aint cheap :)
  • Options
    £50 it is to March on behalf of Jimmy.  Congrats and hard luck Shine.

Got a corker very kindly donated by CAFC-West to pick up on Monday.  Starting price will be at least £50 but you will have to wait.

Some good photos on sale now that might up your street March.
  • Options

Ah, I don't feel so guilty then. I think this was the only one missing from the boy's collection since he first went back in '85, though he might still be short of one of those odd purple jobs they had. Good luck on the saving.

• Options

Ah, I don't feel so guilty then. I think this was the only one missing from the boy's collection since he first went back in '85, though he might still be short of one of those odd purple jobs they had. Good luck on the saving.

I think we have some more purple ones to come.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nah alls good, I need everything pre 90's so im in no rush.
  • Options

If the 'lost' one turns up we'll let Henry have it for another auction!