Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big non transfer story at 2pm

2»

Comments

• Options
    @CAFCOfficial#Footballforafiver is back! #cafc have set all matchday prices for next month's Chesterfield clash at £5 in a bid for a Valley sell out (MW)
  • Options
    Surely they havent announced the big news yet.
  • Options
    Not big news for 8.5 k season ticket holders.
  • Options
    Nice. Though doesn't really benefit us with season tickets....all we want is a £500k target man!
  • Options
    i wouldnt take any notice at what our lads are tweeting today. Its all a load of banter
  • Options
    @johnnie_jackson "Great to see my old pal Sol Campbell at Sparrows Lane... would love to link back up. hopefully get the deal done"
  • Options
    Sol Campbell according to JJ - another WUM!
  • Options
    Wrong thread Urban................and 100% wind-up.
  • Options

What is the matter with these people?

It's transfer deadline day not bloody April Fools Day :-)

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Club ''Superstore'' now really going to be ''Super''
    Or just the great news BWP is staying
    Or (with a nod to Arse nal)  due to the great performances so far this season Charlton are going to charge, for all fans who have attended, double prices for one home game of our choice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prcies for the Exeter game are already a tenner if you know a S/T holder and now Chesterfield game for £5, wonder what the price difference for the first 5 games comparing a S/T to just buying tickets on the day???

Still hopefully we'll sell out and maybe win this time
  • Options
    I've just tried to download them and i can only get the of August 21st episode. The rest are unavailable.
  • Options
    Wrong thread Urban................and 100% wind-up.
    hangs head
  • Options
    This is relevant to my interests
  • Options
    Prcies for the Exeter game are already a tenner if you know a S/T holder and now Chesterfield game for £5, wonder what the price difference for the first 5 games comparing a S/T to just buying tickets on the day???

But you can't buy a season ticket for the first five games. The only way you will ever save money buying match by match against a season ticket is by not buying tickets at all for a significant number of matches.

• Options

But you can't buy a season ticket for the first five games. The only way you will ever save money buying match by match against a season ticket is by not buying tickets at all for a significant number of matches.

Airman, if I buy a season ticket in a months time (when I have some cash) will I have to pay for the games already gone? 
    Silly question probably. 
  • Options
    Don't they ever learn? We need a game that's £150 for kids and £200 for adults and ST holders aren't allowed to go. Then we'd win 8-2.
  • Options
    You got it! Come and live in Cornwall.
  • Options

Airman, if I buy a season ticket in a months time (when I have some cash) will I have to pay for the games already gone? 
    Silly question probably. 
    No, you won't. More news soon.