Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

england match

13»

Comments

• Options
    Rooney is looking proper world class this season
    i was thinking that and it was like he was 1.5 seasons ago before all the whoring stuff appeared 
    probably a lot more settled at home now and peace of mind rather than worrying about the next expose, long may it continue
    he's a new and improved Bobby Charlton
  • Options
    Bobby Charlton's hair never 'grew' back.
  • Options
    Just gunna say, Walcott was predictably poor in that game.
  • Options
    Bobby Charlton's hair never 'grew' back.
    never thought of that .. but you know Bob C would have had a transplant had it been available in his day .. I was thinking more of the poise, precision passing, shooting ability and general air of invincibility that Wayne the Brain is evincing nowadays. It could well be that the new barnet has done wonders for the young man's confidence and self assurance. Rooney is (i m o) as good as, although a different type of player to Messi, Bessi, Fessi and any other 'essi' or 'aldo' presently active in the beautiful game 
  • Options
    Iran 17 Maldives 0 takes some beating.  With 7 goals from our own Karim Bagheri.

Only 7...rubbish. 
  • Options
    Iran 17 Maldives 0 takes some beating.  With 7 goals from our own Karim Bagheri.
    Only 7...rubbish. 
    what's this gotta do with England?
  • Options
    Only 7...rubbish. 
    what's this gotta do with England?
    Are you going to say that on every un related England statement in this thread? As you might waste a bit of your time.
  • Options
    Scotland blew out again and looks like egypt won't retain Africa cup of nations as they are losing to Sierra Leone,by the way Libya are playing Mauritous