Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya?

edited September 2011 in Not Sports Related

Fatima Whitbread

Comments

• no thanks, he's packing tackle in that top picture
  • You're a sick man.

No.

• Oh yes please,yeah right!
  • Shooters, she's only 50.......about your age. Go for it man.
    You know you want to.

;o)
  • I'd rather have a wank with a spiky glove.
  • Absolutely Not.   I'm not gay
  • Isn't she banged up. Got 5 years for smuggling a pound of crack.
  • That looks like where she hid it !!
  • who is more 'the geezer'.. her or caster  semenya .. i've seen less frightening kiwi prop forwards .. I dont think fatima has been done for drug trafficking, apart from testosterone, steroids and shaving cream .. allegedly

• Sponsored links:

• who is more 'the geezer'.. her or caster  semenya .. i've seen less frightening kiwi prop forwards .. I dont think fatima has been done for drug trafficking, apart from testosterone, steroids and shaving cream .. allegedly

I think Jarmila Kratochvílová beats them both.
  • I just know there is a 'yes' out there somewhere.

Leroy, I'm looking at you...

Caster Semenya is an anagram of "Yes a secret man".

My boobs and her pecs would make both of us feel inadequate. no from me

• I'm in Blackheath hospital with the leg in plaster, if "she" where come into the room, I would be giving Mr Bolt a run for his money. Even with all the drugs in my body from my op today, my brain and body are saying no.
  • Reminds me of an old joke.

Chinese fella sitting in a pub minding his own business and drinking his beer.

Goes to the toilet for a leak, only to come back to find a black lady holding his beer between her legs and passing wind.

As he's walking back, she looks up, quickly puts the beer back on the table and runs back to the other side of the bar from whence she came.

Chinese fella can't believe his eyes and runs around the bar to confront here.

"Hey you.... you fart-in-my-whitbread????"

She replies......

"No mate.....you've got the wrong person...... I'm Tessa Sanderson...."

Coat..... get me.... I'll.
  • Think I'd rather spend a night in a maximum security wing whilst wearing a T-shirt that says "I'm Easy".............the result would probably be the same.

Thats a NO by the way.
  • Looks like a dude, built like a dude.

and for that reason.

Im out.
  • Good God,noooooo.....I'd be worried where he'd put his javelin......
  •  

Caster Semenya is an anagram of "Yes a secret man".

I thought I had seen that before .. do you think the South Africans are having a larf? .. also remember Oscar Pistorius and (on a differenr scale) brokering the escape of Gadaffi from Libya. I suspect that part of Nelson Mandela's legacy is that the 'new' South Africa can do no wrong in any sphere of activity
  • Sponsored links:

What I should have said was that she smuggled a pound of crack in her knickers!

• Looks like the love child of Jonah Lomu and the Jackson 5.

I'll still be screaming NO tonight in my sleep

What I should have said was that she smuggled a pound of crack in her knickers!
    Looks like the love child of Jonah Lomu and the Jackson 5.

Looks like the love child of Jonah Lomu and the Jackson 5.

hahahahahha .. she sure is uggerly .. poor girl
  • Do "Would Ya" threads on here only contain one option? Was disappointed, not ony by the subject, but also by the lack of any other candidates!
  • NO. Even if she was the only person left. I'd rather bash the bishop, thanks.

Thanks for putting me off dinner.
  • just been sick 

definite NO 
  • Do "Would Ya" threads on here only contain one option? Was disappointed, not ony by the subject, but also by the lack of any other candidates!
    They pop up roughly once a week with a different debatable candidate. No definite yes's allowed.
  • We would all say "YES!" to some dream bird, right?

But it has to be borderline dodgy ..........that's the whole point.
  • Oggy - fair point but this one cannot be considered borderline....IMHO of course
  • edited September 2011
    Ok, Folder ...... let me try again - it'll bring out the borderline dodgy posters; there's always at least one, of course!

Please give a big welcome to this weeks Borderline Dodgy Poster .....Mr/Ms Sansi56

:o)