Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Wales

I am expecting a tough game tonight. The Welsh will be really going for it against the Saxon oppressors .. 1-1 sounds like a score to me

Comments

• not to many saxon oppressors i can see
  • 1-0 young get in.
  • much better
  • mmm, my 1-1 looks a bit tom n dick .. what a lovely goal  that was
  • Earnshaw .. !!!!
  • What a boring match
  • utter crap performance and match as usual with England home games

• Boring game I must say
  • Its à win but i was falling à sleep.
  • felt like an old england v scotland performance where the minnows raised their game against their superior counterparts who in turn go down to the upstarts level
  • Sponsored links:

• Put John Terry in a ginger wig = Gary Doherty

If you watch the game again watch Ashley Cole, all over the shop.

• did the second half remind you of any team in particular!
  • Put John Terry in a ginger wig = Gary Doherty If you watch the game again watch Ashley Cole, all over the shop.
    Cole has always been overrated, Terry? .. getting too old and slow, he's not the same player without Ferdinand or Carvalho beside him .. one in Spain and one close to retirement
  • Just on way back from wembley royally pissed but totally pissed off outsung by 1500 Welsh fans at home is truly embarrasing.
  • wales is the land of song after all .. i bet youd've hated to have heard them had wales won
  • AWFUL PERFORMANCE
  • have they resurrected the Home Internationals ?
  • My first England game tonight. Awful experience. Seemed most people were only there for to give abuse to opposing fans. No atmosphere either. I wouldnt be lying if i told you there was more atmosphere coming out of the home end at Colchester away.

Fair play to the Wales fans they outsung 70000 England fans.

Would love to do a tournament but until then I would rather spend my £45 on ticket and coach to Rochdale than an England game at Wembley

• yawnnnn fest of the highest order, what a load of shite
  • let's see,

home fans turn up fully expecting the devine right to victory.

away team turn up with a game plan to stop that happening.

plan works for first part of match.

home fans get restless.

away team grows in confidence as they realise they're in with a chance.

home team desperately hanging on to what they have at the end of the match.

although away fans outnumbered by 50:1 they still manage to outsing the home fans.

if earshaw scored that chance then would it've sounded familiar? 

• Sponsored links:

• Put John Terry in a ginger wig = Gary Doherty If you watch the game again watch Ashley Cole, all over the shop.
    Noticed that, Cole was shit scared of Bale.
  • Awful game, sat near John Pomey FC Westwood who was spurting racist bile all game. First time for 2 or 3 years that I've been to Wembley, won't be going back unless the reds are playing.
  • Thought Wales deserved a point to be honest.  Still cant believe Earnshaw missed.
    Just glad Bale came out of the game unscathed.
  • Masses of old bill outside the Wales exit at the end of the game, saw them dragging a couple out during as well.
  • Just on way back from wembley royally pissed but totally pissed off outsung by 1500 Welsh fans at home is truly embarrasing.
    You should be used to this by now, it happens every other week at the Valley ;-)
  • Given up spending my money watching those over payed, useless, un-passionate bunch of players a long time ago, can barely watch them on the TV nowadays.
  • Some similarities between Charlton and England at the moment in realtion to home and away performances.
  • Got given a ticket for the game last night, thankfully I can't moan as I didn't have to spend out on a ticket but what a dire performance, Rooney and Young was either to wide or dropping to far back into CM/Defense at times and when the ball was getting whipped in to the box no one was then there to latch on to it. We got the win but could of played so much better. 4th best team in the world and 115th (I think that's right for both of us) and you couldn't tell the difference!
  • First and probably last England international I go to (unless get more freebies) - Atmosphere was dire, football was woeful and tactics were all wrong.

Was quite excited to go to the new wembley - what a pile of crap, shit stadium, no atmosphere, no beer or alcohol allowed to be sold due to it being a UEFA event even though all UEFA delegates were there drinking wine/alcohol in hospitality areas?!! £8.90 for a burger and chips, waited 1.5hrs to get out of the car park after the match.

Now I do understand why players look like they don't want to play for England at home though. No encouragement what so ever, at club level players are whipped up into a bit of a frenzy by the crowd, England at home they are whipped down into a training ground atmosphere - I would be embarressed playin to 80k people with only the noise of paper rustlying breaking the silence

• Been to a few England games at the new Wembley but just can't be bothered anymore. Not just because of the expense and hassle of getting to and from the stadium but the football is not the best to watch and find it hard to cheer some of the England players especially Terry and Cole.

Much rather go and see Charlton play.