Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

red or black

edited September 2011 in Not Sports Related
palarse fan has a chance to win a million in a minute  says he will buy a season ticket at shithurst if he wins. come on lose you fecker :)

Comments

• Options
    He's through to the final. If he wins it's ultimate proof that there is no god.
  • Options

Come on RED

• Options
    hahahahahahahahaha get in poxy loser 
  • Options
    classic love it
  • Options
    Yes he lost!!!  There is a god!!!  Alleluia  
  • Options
    jon fortune now this. oh well 
  • Options
    Joke program this.
    Chance to win a million on a roulette wheel from poundstrecher!
    Cowell's sitting under that table blowing the ball out with a straw.
  • Options
    I couldn't imagine being a flys cock away from a million pound only to lose it on 1 colour. I get the raving if I miss out on a hundred quid on my accy. I think I'd be suicidal on that show. I know you go on with nothing but life changing money snatched away from you at the last second has got to affect you majorly
  • Options
    Retitle it to pink or brown!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see this. Was thinking hope this palace scum loses then he gets to the wheel!.. GLAD red came up haha!
    50 50 chance of a Million squid and you lose. Id be suicidal. 
  • Options
    My daughter couldn't understand why I was shouting Come On You Reds at a game show, I think she thought I had gone mad !!!
  • Options

yet more contrived Cowell rubbish

• Options
    One of the most pointless gameshows on tv.  It seems unjust that someone with absolutely no talent or good reason should be able to win a mil.  If they chose the contestants to be nurses, care workers and other contributing, worthy members of society then it would be far far better.

Cowell is such a bell end
  • Options
    A nasty show when you think about it - losing that amount of money on a 50/50 would really affect an individual. A typical SImon Cowell venture - can nothing be done about this nasty evil man or does money talk too loudly?
  • Options
    One of the most pointless gameshows on tv.  It seems unjust that someone with absolutely no talent or good reason should be able to win a mil.  If they chose the contestants to be nurses, care workers and other contributing, worthy members of society then it would be far far better.

Cowell is such a bell end

What about the Lottery.

Agree about Cowell, made a mint out of mediocrity.

• Options
    edited September 2011

It does make me laugh when people say about a lottery winner - t'they don't deserve it' - that is the whole point of the lottery - winning money you don't deserve - that is why we do it.

Having a gameshow that is a lottery is a different matter though - there are some entertaining game concepts that require a bit of skill like the Chase for instance. Surely that is more entertaining than the red or black drivel. Fortunately, I see ratings are falling though which is a good barometer to suggest the British people are not as thick as SImon Cowell thinks they are. I hope they aren't anyway - depressing if they are. 

• Options
    Well they watch X factor every week and at times every where you go all you hear is people mostly women talking about this rubbish.Simon Cowell has identified enough thickies in the country to make a mint out of the thick t****.
  • Options
    I have to be careful here - but using my wife as an example- women do seem to be a bit more open to this kind of rubbish - soaps- big brother etc...
  • Options
    It's right up there with Deal or No Deal" - that ar$ehole Edmonds telling contestants they're playing a good game - it's pure frigging luck!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have to be careful here - but using my wife as an example- women do seem to be a bit more open to this kind of rubbish - soaps- big brother etc...
    Don't get me started on Strictly!
  • Options
    Don't get me started on Strictly!
    Robbie Savage !!!! .. the squeaky voiced one has found his true forté