Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Torchwood

edited September 2011 in Not Sports Related
Anyone else been watching 'Miracle day'?

Comments

• Options
    yes
  • Options
    Lol I love it so far but felt today's episode was lacking.
  • Options
    hate how the gay welsh stuff is thrust down our throats continuously, and the gap between her teeth
  • Options

Not a patch on previous series's. 

I have nothing against anyone's sexual preferences, but I thought Captn Jack was supposed to be bi, but he seems to be gay all the way in this series.

• Options

Totally agree Saga. When it first started he nearly got with Gwen and was all about how when you live that long you experience every side of life.

No they are trying to make out he is simply gay and has always been gay.

• Options
    Not as good as previous series, but still pretty good. Children Of Earth (the last one?) was absolutely chilling though.
  • Options
    Can't stand the bloke. Why he feels he has to speak in that fake American accent when in fact he has a Scottish accent is beyond me.
  • Options
    Can't stand the bloke. Why he feels he has to speak in that fake American accent when in fact he has a Scottish accent is beyond me.
    Not sure about the accent comment, but I'm with you beds, can't stand the twonk. Someone even told him he's a good singer too.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Born in Scotland, lived most of his life in the states (or was it Canada?).