Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sankofa Diawarra Bougherra Thatcher

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
The Elk is suspended and Herman's knee is being rested so the above wiill be our back four tomorrow - not a familiar line up to say the least - probably less than 20 CAFC starts between them!

Comments

• Options
    * if you discount Bougherra's appearances for Crewe that is!!
  • Options
    and Song to start as well replacing either Faye or Hughes my guess.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]and Song to start as well replacing either Faye or Hughes my guess.
    not Carson?
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    possibly, who knows, but I doubt it. No need to be so cheeky Salad. Was just saying he's unlikely to replace Holland or do you disagree.
  • Options
    ;-))
  • Options
    Swap Luke for Ossei and i don't think it looks to bad. Two soluid full backs, and a raw combination of pace and power in the centre
  • Options
    I'm not bothered - I think it is quite an opportune time to try out the Diawarra/Bougherra partnership which may have potential to be our first choice pairing in the future. They will have their work cut out that's for sure - let's hope the partnership hits the ground running.

We'd have lost anyway with HH/Elk so nothing to lose - I don't care about goal difference although obviously hope to avoid a drubbing.

For some mad reason I am feeling optimisitc that we will get a good performance tomorrow.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if Bougherra is right-sided? Diawara is very left-footed, which is why he is not such a good combination with HH (apart from the fact they can't speak the same language...)

I can't see anything better than a 3 or 4 nil loss. Goal difference does matter - could be worth a point come the end of the season. We've got some making up to do though.
  • Options
    Exactly - we are miles out on goal difference.
  • Options
    Except we could always put a few past the other teams around us when we play them - we've got to win, after all.