Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Final Destination 5

I went to see 'The Final destination' (no.4) in 3D when it was out, the 3D was good but the plot was terrible, nothing like the previous 3. However given this I am still strangely wanting to see number 5. Has anyone seen it? Is it any better than the last one? 3D or 2D?

Comments

• Options
    I find the whole 'they're all going to die' format tiresome now.
    Maybe it's just me...
  • Options
    I find the whole 'they're all going to die' format tiresome now.
    Maybe it's just me...

Nope not just you. They should have stopped it at number 2. 3 at a push
  • Options
    Same as the Saw films first couple were good, then it got terribly boring seeing the same thing over and over again
  • Options
    I saw the first 4 and yes they get progressively worse but i still enjoy them! Haven't seen 5 yet as my local cinema only showed the 3D version, and I hate 3D, but that's another thread!
    I have heard this one was better than the fourth one, but that isn't a glowing reference!
  • Options
    I heard that they wanted to finish with a bang and on a high and as the reviews were so poor on what was meant to be the last film they decided to make another. That is why I am tempted. The last one they spent so much time making sure the 3D was spot on they forgot about the story. 
  • Options
    Well there's one way to satisfy your curiosity...
  • Options
    My wife and I went to see it last week, (she loves all those daft gory horrors).
    It's quite funny, I suppose, in a 'how ridiculous and gory can we make the next death' kind of way. Nice tweak to the plot too.
    I'd say better than the last one, but not by much. Never going to win any oscars, but to be fair, they'd never expect to.

On the 3D thing though, I've seen a handful of films in 3D recently and every time I've left the cinema with a slight headache. 
    I appreciate the effects, but I'm not THAT bothered so I might not bother with 3D any more.
  • Options
    Always found the title amusing. Final destination (fair enough) Surely that implies that the end has been reached?

Final destination 2??? should have called it "remember when we said we had reached the final destination?, well actually we hadn't, but we're here now"

Don't get me started on 3,4,&5.

Won't comment on the movies as I've never subjected myself to watch such crap. (did see approx 2 mins of one, where a vehicle got shunted from behind and the engine flew out and took out the guys in the covertable in front...............yeah, right.
  • Options
    Always found the title amusing. Final destination (fair enough) Surely that implies that the end has been reached?

Final destination 2??? should have called it "remember when we said we had reached the final destination?, well actually we hadn't, but we're here now"

Won't comment on the movies as I've never subjected myself to watch such crap. (did see approx 2 mins of one, where a vehicle got shunted from behind and the engine flew out and took out the guys in the covertable in front...............yeah, right.
    I suppose you remember all of Total Recall too, eh Tango?
    ;-)
  • Options

Did you cry when The Neverending story ended?? lmao ;-)