Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Becks recalled for real mad rid

MCSMCS
edited February 2007 in Other Football and Sports
If i were him, i would either play like a 5 year old ie rubbish, or refuse to play. What a bunch of mugs they are, tellin him that he aint gonna be in the plans at all, then when they start losing and get some injuries all of sudden he is in the squad again. Cheeky mugs.

Here, linky innit!

Comments

• Options
    Whilst I admire your loyalty to one of our Brits abroad Dude, he is contracted to play at about £100,000 per week. If they need him to play so he should & give his best at that.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Cannot believe the crap the poor bloke has had to endure over the past year. IMO still a quality player. What he must have thought having seen England the other night I just can't imagine.
    Such a shame he has gone for the $ so early. Loved to have seen him do a couple of years in the Prem. He'd have been a god at somewhere like Newcastle.
    I guess the decision was not his, but his stupid ugly wife's.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]If i were him, i would either play like a 5 year old ie rubbish, or refuse to play. What a bunch of mugs they are, tellin him that he aint gonna be in the plans at all, then when they start losing and get some injuries all of sudden he is in the squad again. Cheeky mugs.

[url=[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6346573.stm[/url]]Here, linky innit![/url][/quote]

After what RM said about him never playing for the club again I hope he plays a blinder.
  • Options
    yeah i see what your sayin bfr, play a blinder and stuff there comments down there arris' so to speak. I just think the way they treated him since he signed for LA has been a joke, how much doe has he earned that club! I bet they wouldnt be top of the rich list if it wasn't for him. Real madrid are wank