Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tom Cleverley

Is it me or are they dragging this whole situation out.

Its the kind of  tackle that goes in every match 5 or 6 times and usually the player get up and trots off.

I didnt think it was particulary dirty and the kid was just unlucky.

Maybe the BBC are jumping all over it because there allowed to speak to "Sir Alex " again.

Comments

• Options
    Davis pulls one of them out in the first 5 minutes of every match without fail, they're dangerous, but as you say usually the player gets up.  This time he's been injured.  It should be cracked down on, but not just because a good young English Man U player got a bad injury, but because it's dangerous.
  • Options
    Didnt see much in it to be fair
  • Options
    Davies has either the most fouls given against him or most yellow cards in The Prem history. It's one or tother I can't recall which.
  • Options
    Pretty sure he's given away the most fouls whilst also been the most fouled player in prem history, dont hold me to that though
  • Options
    No worse than a whole ton of tackles that happen every week.  Shame Cleverly got hurt but the rougher side of the game has always been more prevalent in the English Leagues and thats part of what makes them the best in the world.
  • Options
    poor tackle from a poor player who does it week in week out the bloke fouls more players than any other prem player,
  • Options
    poor tackle from a poor player who does it week in week out the bloke fouls more players than any other prem player,

Poor player? Leave it out NLA, you don't get to play as a first-choice centre-forward for a decade in the Premiership unless you are a very decent player. Davies has seen off plenty of star imports at Bolton and been kept on by Coyle.

I am a big fan of Davies, proper old style English centre-forward who defenders hate playing against, scores goals, makes goals and puts in 100%.

As for the tackle, it was no worse than dozens of other tackles you see, just unfortunate that he injured the player.