Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

thankyou help

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
I would like to say thankyou four all the surport last week with my girl issue i am still trying but Its hard .but i need some help with cofidence i à nice bloke but it lets me down .i not that good looking and have à bad back my spelling is awfull im à bit slow in speech .i feel these issues are afecting my cofidence is there any advise you could give me on this issue .

Comments

• Options
    Macronate thanks i did meet one girl on zoosk but thats even hard because thay don.t understand my righting im at à disarfertish .I did meet one girl four à couple off months but like normal some think went wrong mu back went that ended that .
  • Options
    With regard to your confidence, take a moment to think about the things that you do well.

I'll give you a few to start............

Firstly, you are open about the fact that you have some problems - and smart enough to know that they can be overcome.

Secondly, you are brave enough to ask for help in areas where you need it.

Thirdly, You are a welcome member of this group  - who all share a common interest with you (CAFC).

Next, you are able to use a PC to communicate better, so you have the chance to talk to potential girlfriends online and build a relationship that is not based purely on looks etc. Remember you can get spellcheckers and stuff to help you prepare postings and emails in advance.

The only thing you need now is patience and a bit of dedication.

Many people lock themselves away and hope that problems solve themselves - but you are taking an active approach, which is very much to your credit.

Good Luck.

• Options
    wum?
  • Options
    wum?
    is that one of those rhetorical questions ... ah I thought so
  • Options
    Valian to hill thanks i try and help mu self work exersice helps me i just feel i been beaton up to many times it can kill your cofidence but im trying i just have so many hurdles thats à other think im not great at conputers just now the basics .
  • Options
    I feel you Pain fella. I am totally hopeless when it comes to asking out women & as for first dates they are always a disaster, ask anyone on here, have now officially given up, there does appear to be some really confident so & so's on here just ask someone like Valleygary is your best bet for some advice.
  • Options
    I would like to say thankyou four all the surport last week with my girl issue i am still trying but Its hard .but i need some help with cofidence i à nice bloke but it lets me down .i not that good looking and have à bad back my spelling is awfull im à bit slow in speech .i feel these issues are afecting my cofidence is there any advise you could give me on this issue .
    I'm a bastard, look like an Armani model, back is in tip top condition, spelling isn't that bad and I can talk quicker than a Mississippi preacher and have always been confident around the ladies...but I know what you mean.  Good luck.
  • Options
    Ketman How do i do that get hold off valleygary thanks Ketman .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just buy him half a shandy by sounds of it
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    have re-read this as I first thought you had switched your attention to the male species
  • Options
    Put my foot in it again .
  • Options
    Put my foot in it again .

I'd start with a simple kiss rather than going for the kinky stuff Gibbo mate
  • Options
    Lol now lads i think Its time the gibbons made his self nown so i was thinking i will come in the north stand right at the back were the singers are .But i don.t now how you take me .I am à bit shy and i can.t sing .
  • Options
    Lol now lads i think Its time the gibbons made his self nown so i was thinking i will come in the north stand right at the back were the singers are .But i don.t now how you take me .I am à bit shy and i can.t sing .
    I thought I had already strongly advised against the kinky stuff mate
  • Options
    Did not mean that i don.t no but i don.t no owe you will take me i like to be one off the lads .
  • Options
    Right, I'll say it:

"gibbons": You a total "WUM" "TROLL" and (I've been told) a palace supporter.

Now, please tell us who put you up to this......... (My moneys on(EDIT) )
  • Options
    Gibbons, are you related to Erith boy?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No im can tell you i am not à palace fan i hate them i can promise you i am à chatlton fan the love off my live other then my son .people get me wrong but i realy am me just à bit slow .çan i still come and join in next game with the lads .
  • Options
    Guissnessadick im not related to erith boy .